WTF does open-minded mean?

to me when i see "open minded " that means they won't judge me for wanting them to give me a foot job while a drink a fruity drink with an umbrella in it on the couch singing Margaritaville Originally Posted by LaStang
to me when i see "open minded " that means they won't judge me for wanting them to give me a foot job while a drink a fruity drink with an umbrella in it on the couch singing Margaritaville Originally Posted by LaStang
*squirts more lotion between my toes* "If you like Pina Coladaaaas....."

Yes, darling. That's exactly what that means.
Open minded, simply means what it says. We are open to suggestions. it does not mean that we do everything under the sun. I am a very open minded person. I judge no one for what they do. However, open minded, does not mean, (just for example), I am going to f**ck your dog. It kind of goes along the lines as to what is kinky to one, may be completely perverted to another. I can openly accept whatever floats your boat, that does not mean, that I have to participate. Originally Posted by RED PHOENIX
RED PHOENIX hit it right on the head.... Ask. I just might be open to a specific act or fantasy. I may not but wont judge you as being a freak for suggesting it... In no way does it imply that you have the RIGHT to anything specific...

open-minded
adj
having a mind receptive to new ideas, arguments, etc.; unprejudiced
It means pretty much whatever you shoot my way I am open minded and will give it a chance. At least thats what I consider open minded
Wow finally a reason to go to detroit =D
Open minded is quite different than *everything's on the menu in your session*. Everything on the menu isn't no where near being open minded.

Open minded means being uninhibited and enjoying & exploring OUTSIDE the norm of adult pleasure.

Okay, I've witnessed a trend when it comes to provider ads (here and elsewhere). The term open-minded gets thrown out there like it was yesterday's trash. Please tell me what does open-minded mean? Here's the way I read it. Open-minded means everything is on the menu, and as a hobbyist, I have every right to ask for whatever I want and the lady should not be offended by my request. So ladies, be careful of what you put in your ads. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I think its another way of saying.....try me....? They are appealing to the minds that need to be opened more. You know, we are often closed or get closed at home....so when we go out...we looking for the open minded lady the says "Yes Baby, I will gladly do that for you!!!!"
Above and beyond everything else...if we, (providers), weren't open minded, we wouldn't be in the hobby in the first place. We are the freaks, the sexually inclined, lust driven tramps, that men crave, for whatever reason. We are open to the things, that most civvie women, will turn there nose up to, look down,and berate a man for even having a kinky fetish, or wanting to have, more than a vanilla encounter. We are the innovative, free spirited, untamed, and sexually revolutionized, and we are the go to people, that allow you to be your naughtiest selves. We allow you the freedom to live out your fantasies, to explore your sexual nature, and to be the men you were born to be. Whatever, that entails. By the way, I am fluent in all languages... :-)
To me, open minded could mean they are trannies! Yikes! Be careful!
Above and beyond everything else...if we, (providers), weren't open minded, we wouldn't be in the hobby in the first place. We are the freaks, the sexually inclined, lust driven tramps, that men crave, for whatever reason. We are open to the things, that most civvie women, will turn there nose up to, look down,and berate a man for even having a kinky fetish, or wanting to have, more than a vanilla encounter. We are the innovative, free spirited, untamed, and sexually revolutionized, and we are the go to people, that allow you to be your naughtiest selves. We allow you the freedom to live out your fantasies, to explore your sexual nature, and to be the men you were born to be. Whatever, that entails. By the way, I am fluent in all languages... :-) Originally Posted by RED PHOENIX
At least us REDHEADED ones are! LOL However no Greek here....
Although you don't necessarily have the "right" to anything, it is a little insinuative to the woman being "open" to less conventional requests. Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
I guess so , too. It`s more in the directio of fetishes that are not necessarily as full blown to need a real BDSM provider.
A kind of playful twist, so to speak.
Really? How insulting.

To me, open minded could mean they are trannies! Yikes! Be careful! Originally Posted by cyddj88
Posting some taint could be helpful in this discussion.
Really? How insulting. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

Insulting to who? Trannies, goats, clowns ....
Open minded means she doesn't care if you bring her donation in your wallet or in your shoe, as long as you part with it before you leave.

And....after you've heard such answers as "No'...."Sorry, but no"...Nope, only do that with my bf/hubby/handler/pimp"...."maybe on our second date"....and the always famous "How much extra did you bring?"

50% of the ads you see on BP say "open minded." And, less than 50% of the ladies who post that have a clue what it means.