Boycott Moon Howler the Pimp!

You Are Fired !
You Are Fired ! Originally Posted by HoneyAngel

You left out the fuck you part, LOL.
Damn, this cat fight is getting me hot!!
moonpussy are you loony ?????

You left out the fuck you part, LOL. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I wasn't going to point that out RD. At this point I'm just glad she said the second part.

Damn, this cat fight is getting me hot!! Originally Posted by Yosemitesambo
Where have u been sir!! I've missed you!!
You go girl. Now let me be your knight in shining armor and take you away from moon tooth pimp. Looking forward to your visit to Central Arky. Drive safe, the roads are slippery my dear. muah muah
Well I reported her posts about me being a pimp to the mods because of slander and harassment. I had to defend my posts about her being pimped to the mods with hard evidence, which I did and it was accepted. Originally Posted by MoonHowler

Slander on a SHMB? Sweet baby Tebow.
Ongoing fights like this is what makes the Arkansas board a laughing stock of ECCIE.
Ongoing fights like this is what makes the Arkansas board a laughing stock of ECCIE. Originally Posted by ncc72032
That, and that Livonia idiot that used to post whining like a 2-year old.

Now that was embarrassing.

What ever happened to that guy?

This is fucking hilarious!!!! And honey boo boo is better off with ole grill mouth vs moon who lacks the intestinal fortitude to even come clean about his own pimptom...
Ongoing fights like this is what makes the Arkansas board a laughing stock of ECCIE. Originally Posted by ncc72032
note: why did I nick name Upstate NY Upset NY mmmmmmmm
don't read out of area much I bet do ya ( dang I would have went with pussy whipped boy, thanks Ginger)

Yeah that is the reason ...