"N Girl"

I have a confession to make. DeD was my original pimp, but he was paid a finders fee by Darth. He changed my whoring name, hooked me up with P411, & a nice apt incall that is along the Metro Line. Everyday I thanck Tebow for getting me out from underneath the tyranny of Dick em Down, & into the strong pimp hands of Darth Maul. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
HaaHaaa!!! Now that's funny!
DG is full of confessions today....I mean, yesterday.
it's getting Hot in here Boyz.
Now I am curious too. what does it mean?

Can someone please tell me what "N girl" means? I've seen a lot of providers with an N after their name & some guys referring to some as an N girl. Is this some secret code? Do they all have the same pimp, kind of like those with the Maverick's tatoo on their ass? A reference to race? Just something I've been wondering about, did a search here and on Urban Dictionary and came up empty.

Thanks!

PS...No disrespect intended to anyone with an N at the end of their name, as I said, I don't know.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
No matter what they say the letter stands for its simply a stable of girls under the same pimp or manager or team or whatever they called themselves. You know who they are because of the N. Mostly but not all black, cheap rates, backpage recruits with, from their reviews, better than the typical backpage service level.
I'd love to know what brought about their sudden departure if anyone has a link, seems sudden and very mysterious.

~
Ahh...good one dh, men't locker room. Oh well, I don't really care that much, lol.

~
...men's locker room... Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
:facepalm:
Heh
I'd love to know what brought about their sudden departure if anyone has a link, seems sudden and very mysterious.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
The only people that are supposed to know why someone got banned are the fucktard(s), hooktard(s), or pimptard(s) (in this case) and of course the modtards.
Hey everyone, I usually dont comment on posts, but I'm NOT associated with or part of the N girls clan. I dont even know who they are and I dont care. I am independent. Im not even sure how I got involved except from what was told to me. Some folks are messy and full of drama, but thats why i stay to myself. Thanks for understanding. ��
Hey everyone, I usually dont comment on posts, but I'm NOT associated with or part of the N girls clan. I dont even know who they are and I dont care. I am independent. Im not even sure how I got involved except from what was told to me. Some folks are messy and full of drama, but thats why i stay to myself. Thanks for understanding. �� Originally Posted by Indica_Spinner
If you want to know how you may have gotten caught up in some of this, your first two reviews are a big clue. Just an educated guess on my part. I'm not saying you were part of the crew, just why some may have lumped you in with the N girls.
If you want to know how you may have gotten caught up in some of this, your first two reviews are a big clue. Just an educated guess on my part. I'm not saying you were part of the crew, just why some may have lumped you in with the N girls. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
My last comment, but if you say so. Your assessment is off by a landslide. Lol. The person who did my reviews? As long as i get paid, i dont care. Maybe im clueless, but i doubt that.
My last comment, but if you say so. Your assessment is off by a landslide. Lol. The person who did my reviews? As long as i get paid, i dont care. Maybe im clueless, but i doubt that. Originally Posted by Indica_Spinner
Just to be clear, my assessment was of why some people may have thought you were associated with that crew. I never said that you were.

But if you think my theory is wrong and that there's another, more concrete reason that people think you're associated with them, then I will trust you on that. You would know better than me.