We Owe Iran A Debt Of Gratitude

Lol. Listen up Aunt Mayberry. I have an extremely low opinion of you on top of me being highly educated...There's literally nothing you could ever teach me . Not Ever! Posting links to sources wont help you. I don't do revisionist history period...and the feeble minded point you are trying to make is completely irrelevant. Not gonna denigrate myself in a protracted back and forth with someone with a 0.4 GPA if you even went to school.
Lol. Listen up Aunt Mayberry. I have an extremely low opinion of you on top of me being highly educated...There's literally nothing you could ever teach me . Not Ever! Posting links to sources wont help you. I don't do revisionist history period...and the feeble minded point you are trying to make is completely irrelevant. Not gonna denigrate myself in a protracted back and forth with someone with a 0.4 GPA if you even went to school. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
All you do is revisionist history, you uneducated, feeble minded illiterate.

All you do is revisionist history, you uneducated, feeble minded illiterate. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sounds like I taught you a new word construct.
Sounds like I taught you a new word construct. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are lying again.
- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
And killed 176
Lol. Listen up Aunt Mayberry. I have an extremely low opinion of you on top of me being highly educated...There's literally nothing you could ever teach me . Not Ever! Posting links to sources wont help you. I don't do revisionist history period...and the feeble minded point you are trying to make is completely irrelevant. Not gonna denigrate myself in a protracted back and forth with someone with a 0.4 GPA if you even went to school. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fucking ECCIE gold ...well maybe Bronze...
And killed 176 Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Exactly
1 White commie on the right seems pissed at the juvenile clown show. Watch his eyes...

Ilhan Omar Laughs & Jokes Around As Her Colleague Discusses US Casualties In Iraq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ynxOvUT2E
  • Tiny
  • 01-09-2020, 09:27 PM
Deleted - repeat
  • Tiny
  • 01-09-2020, 09:32 PM
The US is millions of times more blood guilty than Iran. Millions upon Millions times more. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not sure how you come up with that. Since 1979 when the Islamic Republic got started, Iran has probably killed more people than the USA. This is because the Iran/Iraq war was particularly bloody. Neither country is Switzerland, but then neither is anywhere close to Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia or Communist China in terms of the deaths, pain and suffering they caused.
  • Tiny
  • 01-09-2020, 09:38 PM
Sounds like I taught you a new word construct. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I should get credit for teaching YOU the new word construct. And you’re the King of Revisionist History.

Sistine Chapel went to the Bernie Sanders / Noam Chomsky / Hugo Chavez School of Revisionist History. Here's a partial list of countries Iran attacked by bombing, sabotage or attempted government overthrow since 1979.

Albania
Bahrain
India
Israel
Lebanon
Iraq
Kenya
Argentina
Thailand
France
Denmark
United States
Afghanistan
Germany
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Afghanistan
Syria
Qatar
Bosnia
Turkey
Cyprus

See https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...urrentPage=all and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_a...ored_terrorism Originally Posted by Tiny
How many died during the transatlantic slave journey. Dont tell me one Muthafucking word about no gotdam Iran. I'm focused on America's sins Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Reflection.....you should loook it up....