Its Wednesday Night & time to Rate Dos Hos! {{{Let's Make a Deal Edition}}}

• Toyz
  • 10-16-2014, 12:16 PM
"Choosy Mongers Choose Claire".

Damn you Toyz --- If Claire wins the vote, I'm sure that she'll RAISE her rate to $350.

Sitting in the private jet lounge at ABIA, sipping a triple espresso, watching CNBC, jetting off to Malibu for a few days of surfing and golf.

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Oh sorry man. I didnt think of that cause I won't pay any Hoggar 300 an hour so its not an issue for me.
I'm still waiting on my "make me laugh" discount from Claire.
  • Toyz
  • 10-16-2014, 12:29 PM
"Choosy Mongers Choose Claire".

Damn you Toyz --- If Claire wins the vote, I'm sure that she'll RAISE her rate to $350.

Sitting in the private jet lounge at ABIA, sipping a triple espresso, watching CNBC, jetting off to Malibu for a few days of surfing and golf.

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Oh sorry man. I didnt think of that cause I won't pay any Hoggar 300 an hour so its not an issue for me.

Enjoy Hawaii!! I miss Kauai...more of a hiking/explore the beaches kind of guy.
I'm still waiting on my "make me laugh" discount from Claire. Originally Posted by 7Dust
Meh, too! She laughed at tha size o' mah l'il peckerdillo. Now, she sez it was a giggle an' not a laugh. Ah sez six o' one, haf duzzin o' tha utha.
That first gurl, I've heard some crazy stories about her and her mad skillz... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Mad skillz indeed. The one time I saw you was somewhat memorable (too many white russians for me). Your BOGO ("Blow One Give One") technique was beyond description.
Mad skillz indeed. The one time I saw you was somewhat memorable (too many white russians for me). Your BOGO ("Blow One Give One") technique was beyond description. Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Pssst, Claire. Stop offering the second pop and they'll book again within five days.
i finally met claire (other than non bcd events)
and Holy Shit!
i know her oral skillz are the talk of legends, but she is an amazing kisser and hides a very very fabulous body under those clothes. Whew!!!
Pssst, Claire. Stop offering the second pop and they'll book again within five days. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

It's only happened once with me that I can remember.....

When someone books with you a second time in the same day, it makes you feel like: damn, I am all that huh?!

It's neck and neck here. These girls have some hard core fans. It's nice to have fans.
It make you feel like everyone who doesn't like you doesn't really matter.
wheres the Zonk?

may I suggest this MILF?
Attached Images File Type: jpg froth.jpg (27.5 KB, 172 views)
  • Toyz
  • 10-17-2014, 05:44 PM
{{{Proud of myself for picking 3 evenly loved MILFs}}}

Check out the updated voting...Its going to be a tight race!
{{{Proud of myself for picking 3 evenly loved MILFs}}}

Check out the updated voting...Its going to be a tight race! Originally Posted by Toyz
mmmmmhhhhhhh, I like tight, especially in a MILF
wheres the Zonk?

may I suggest this MILF? Originally Posted by RandB fan

Hey! I have a Miss Frothingslosh can at me incall! No shit!
Where are the young MILF's?

Surely there are some 18 to 21yo MILF's!

The Staging for this episode reeks of "profiling"....

MILF's CAN be young and desirable!

Three episodes so far that I can't get behind!
  • Toyz
  • 10-17-2014, 11:02 PM
Where are the young MILF's?

Surely there are some 18 to 21yo MILF's!

The Staging for this episode reeks of "profiling"....

MILF's CAN be young and desirable!

Three episodes so far that I can't get behind! Originally Posted by Whispers

I think you might like episode 4, Family Feud edition...coming before the end of the weekend....
I think you might like episode 4, Family Feud edition...coming before the end of the weekend.... Originally Posted by Toyz
Name That HO Bachelorette Edition coming soon to a Hoogar board near you. Stay Tooned to the Toyz Entertainment Division (TED) of TNN

Speaking of Toons wait tell you see the review on Minnie by Goofy that is fucking hilarious.Coming soon on the ToyZ Toon Netwook