Carter vs. biden

every thing Joe undid on day one Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If trumps legacy could be wiped away with executive orders he didn’t have much of one. Well Trump does have a legacy as Shit President. Trump is the worst president in 250 years. Of the 46 presidents he’s the absolute worst of them all. And he tried to lead an insurrection because he lost. Trump and his garbage followers are trash. Now he’s gone and his followers will whine and cry for 4 years. Love it.
Carter was a peanut farmer and nuclear engineer - far out of his depth and capabilities in teh Oval Office.

At least he was not senile - just 'limited'.

Fiden is both a corrupt criminal- and now a senile puppet manipulated by his handlers and his wife. Originally Posted by oeb11
FTFY!
If trumps legacy could be wiped away with executive orders he didn’t have much of one. Well Trump does have a legacy as Shit President. Trump is the worst president in 250 years. Of the 46 presidents he’s the absolute worst of them all. And he tried to lead an insurrection because he lost. Trump and his garbage followers are trash. Now he’s gone and his followers will whine and cry for 4 years. Love it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
All I can say is WOW. Just WOW!
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2021, 05:32 AM
Carter has a B.S. from the U.S. Naval Academy. This degree, awarded in 1946, was not in physics. ... He earned a degree in nuclear physics at the Georgia Institute of Technology and a law degree at the University of Georgia
Who cares! Carter was an inept imbecile! The middle east had zero respect for the guy! I sometimes wonder if he and Mr. Rogers enjoyed faggin off with one another!
Senility now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i s just as inept
Senility now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i s just as inept Originally Posted by rexdutchman
America knows biden has early stage of dementia.

Before that he was just a dumbass!
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2021, 09:19 AM
Carter was a peanut farmer - far out of his depth and capabilities in teh Oval Office.
. Originally Posted by oeb11
Carter has a B.S. from the U.S. Naval Academy. This degree, awarded in 1946, was not in physics. ... He earned a degree in nuclear physics at the Georgia Institute of Technology and a law degree at the University of Georgia Originally Posted by WTF

Who cares! Carter was an inept imbecile! The middle east had zero respect for the guy! I sometimes wonder if he and Mr. Rogers enjoyed faggin off with one another! Originally Posted by winn dixie
oeb cared enough to lie about the man.

So you think a man who graduated from the Naval Academy , got a Nuclear physics from Georgia Tech and a Law Degree from Georgia is inept.

Yet you think the man who faked boner spurs to dodge service to his country. Needed help to get in Wharton Business school when it was at the time fairly easy to get in to. https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/...-pennsylvania/
was smarter than Carter?

Carter laid the groundwork for arming the Afgan Rebels that led to our winning the Cold War. I really hate to compare Presidents from different decades. For instance we were dependent on ME oil as we had not come across fracking. Bush probably would not have went to war with Iraq had he known about fracking.

But it is a stretch to say that Trump is very patriotic or principled. Were he....we would have gotten a grip on this virus much sooner. Those unemployment numbers you brag about were yesterdays news.
He was also very unliked and not respected in the middle east! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well, besides the Camp David accords, which were arguably the most important Middle East peace agreements since the establishment of the Israeli state, there was the Carter Doctrine, which was put in place afterward to explicitly protect the Arab states. And they did just that for almost 40 years, until...

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/12/15...oil-big-think/

So, yeah. Pretty sure the Middle East (with the noted exception of Iran and the PLO) was just fine with Carter.
  • Tiny
  • 02-09-2021, 11:56 AM
Carter laid the groundwork for arming the Afgan Rebels that led to our winning the Cold War. I really hate to compare Presidents from different decades. For instance we were dependent on ME oil as we had not come across fracking. Bush probably would not have went to war with Iraq had he known about fracking. Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't know that. So Carter's the one who's responsible for our war in Afghanistan, as the Taliban probably wouldn't have ever come to power if we hadn't help push the Russians out and armed the militias? And also for the Iraq war? If the Taliban hadn't been in power, Afghanistan wouldn't have provided refuge to Osama bin Laden. And George W. Bush would never have had an excuse to invade.

As to energy, he decimated the U.S. natural gas industry with bizarre price controls that both increased the price of gas and discouraged development of the resource. If this had been allowed to stay in place, we wouldn't have made the great progress that we have in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

Well, besides the Camp David accords, which were arguably the most important Middle East peace agreements since the establishment of the Israeli state, there was the Carter Doctrine, which was put in place afterward to explicitly protect the Arab states. And they did just that for almost 40 years, until...

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/12/15...oil-big-think/

So, yeah. Pretty sure the Middle East (with the noted exception of Iran and the PLO) was just fine with Carter. Originally Posted by intldjgig
I forgot about that. We were saddled with around $5 billion a year in foreign aid (probably much more than that years ago in inflation adjusted terms) to pay off the Israelis and the Egyptians, so they wouldn't kill each other.
If trumps legacy could be wiped away with executive orders he didn’t have much of one. Well Trump does have a legacy as Shit President. Trump is the worst president in 250 years. Of the 46 presidents he’s the absolute worst of them all. And he tried to lead an insurrection because he lost. Trump and his garbage followers are trash. Now he’s gone and his followers will whine and cry for 4 years. Love it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Quit acting like a flake. The only legacy Biden will have along with his soft shell followers is they hate Trump. Hate will get you know where. Democrats can't even practice what they preach.
I really do miss the days of Carter when we had 16 percent interest rates, double digit inflation, and double digit unemployment.

All of the revisionist history you can make up does not alter the failure of the Carter Administration.

We lived it. So go sell that load of shit some where else.
Huh...he rescued the car industry mess that Bush left them with then that most Repubs wanted to fail, ran the SARS pandemic program and has endured more personal loss than most people will endure and come through with dignity. Something that is in short supply around here. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Weary of hearing about Biden's loss. He isn't the only one to suffer loss of loved ones. Unfortunately that doesn't qualify you for anything. Plus he hasn't suffered the loss of job or income his entire life. He has lived well off your dime. With his resume who would hire the useless old man? No one except the stupidest of stupid who voted for him.
Please tell me why any of you think Trump was a better one term President than Carter. Originally Posted by WTF
I would guess you never spent hours lined up for gas on your assigned day to purchase.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2021, 12:49 PM
I really do miss the days of Carter when we had 16 percent interest rates, double digit inflation, and double digit unemployment.

All of the revisionist history you can make up does not alter the failure of the Carter Administration.

We lived it. So go sell that load of shit some where else. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I thought Trump loyalists were used to buying shit.