Encounter: JIYoung at GL Just Like Green and Ace

Thai abby?? Originally Posted by Heartside
There’s only one Abby !
Watch them come out with another Abby tomorrow!
Abby is not 5ft, and 95 pounds, how are they alike?
Abby is not 5ft, and 95 pounds, how are they alike? Originally Posted by Heartside
In terms of service. Also I don't think jiyoung is 95 pounds. I think GL just makes up random measurements because a lot of them are way off
LOOKS like Jay is reusing some pics.

Those pics were being used by another GreenLight girl about 3 months ago.

They were not accurate then either Originally Posted by Let's Go!
This though, like that's huge
She has been in dallas before, I recognized her when I walked in the door..
Has she been here before under another name? I saw her and swore she looked familiar but I couldn't place it. Great session, I just couldn't shake the notion that I had seen her before. Originally Posted by Satellite of Love
I remember seeing these pics too. I think she went by million..
I remember seeing these pics too. I think she went by million.. Originally Posted by LoneStar41
lol was that her? I saw Million and thought it was just ok. Had a much better time this time. I did not recognize her
That's her, I wish I new, I would have seen someone else this time.
Before doggie, I tossed her salad, pretty tasty
Nice review. I was thinking about seeing her this week already, but this puts me over the top. Link pictures look familiar, and also say "D" cup. Either way, I'm interested. Thanks.
Thanks for the review.
I liked her and was disappointed to see she is no longer on the site. I asked when I walked out the door how long she was here and she said 2 months. Oh well they come and go fast some times.
I agree I was looking forward to seeing her. Hope she returns
Has she been here before under another name? I saw her and swore she looked familiar but I couldn't place it. Great session, I just couldn't shake the notion that I had seen her before. Originally Posted by Satellite of Love
Booker says she has been here before. She went by the name Million