CNN Poll: 75% say most Republicans in Congress don't deserve re-election

Don't read ALL of the words in drug store signs either do you ....IT IS:

"Nau's ENFIELD Drug" ... NOT

"Nau's CLARKSVILLE Drug"!!!!

Get it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
asswipe. it's in Clarksville IBLexus

http://www.historicclarksville.org/index.htm

Your ass ... AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

You are now officially LLIdiot, the third Idiot brother. You're Zeppo. the one who isnt entertaining...
Just so we know where you're coming from, what would you consider a fair and unbiased poll? Originally Posted by Doove
Thats the whole point, there are none. Any polling organization will always have their particular bias built into the questions asked, and the language of those questions. By doing so they can make any poll say exactly what they want it to say. Yes, that includes Gallup. But its fun to try to read the tea leaves of all these polls, and more fun to bash those polling organizations that don't report the results we like.
I looked at the mechanics of the poll cited and some interesting things are there. That number that was cited (75%) was present but the question asked was about someone else's congressman. When that same question was asked about your own personal congressman the number dropped to about 50%. This is interesting because the poll also cites historical numbers back to 1997. Suprisingly there is not much change between then and now. I can also point out (again) that this same kind of coverage occurred in 1995 after that shutdown which was a real shutdown. The GOP gained control of the Senate the next year and held onto the House.

Unfortunately, they did not show the first six questions to see if the results were "primed". That is they created a mind set that would affect the results of the pertinent questions. So it is impossible to say if the poll was biased but does show that the results hardly warrant a newspaper headline. It is more interesting that the democratic party (and media hosts) are trying to blame the failure of the roll out on the GOP!!! Also as predicted.
asswipe. it's in Clarksville IBLexus

http://www.historicclarksville.org/index.htm

Your ass ... AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

You are now officially LLIdiot, the third Idiot brother. You're Zeppo. the one who isnt entertaining... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You took the bait ... you idiot .... hook, line, and sinker ..... thanks dumbshit!

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

Do you see "West Lynn"? Do you see the pink? That's Austin's official record as per the National Register of Historic Districts, which is consistent with the City of Austin Rezoning in 1976.

"Here's your sign"Bye, bye, fool.
Keep it up. Your credibility sinks withe very post. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you worried about your "credibility" on an SOB Board? Do you think I am.

BTW:

I posted the OFFICIAL REZONE/HISTORICAL DISTRICT map from the City of Austin.

Sorry, but you have been duped again, into believing you have the all the answers.

Might want to recheck your insurance policy (oh, wait, you don't have one yet!) and your final premium coupon for your first payment (oh, wait, you don't have one yet!).....

now if you can read maps, please look it over.

Nau's ENFIELD Drug is on West Lynn ... and West Lynn is NOT IN CLARKSVILLE!!!!

You might want to consider a deceptive trade practice suit against Nau's ... since you went there believing (based on their false advertising) that you were dining "in the middle of Clarksville" ... and bonding with the "real people" of Austin, Texas.

Actually, the Historical District approved for rezoning by Austin in 1976 was slightly larger than the actual Clarksville area which was "carved" out of the original Pease tract of land.

You have heard of "Pease Mansion"? .. and "Pease Elementary School"? Haven't you?

Nau's ENFIELD Drug is LEGALLY located in what is LEGALLY described as a SUBDIVISION of Austin, Texas, called "MET CENTER II, Section 2, and the land is actually owned by the Collenetta Family Limited Partnership, and a guy named Lambert Labay owns the personality situated in the actual drug store (and is not listed as owning the land) so he must be renting from the Partnership, which shows an address in Buda.

Where is your new health insurance policy anyway? And your first premium coupon?
I looked at the mechanics of the poll cited and some interesting things are there. .... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Just like ObaminableCare ... the "devil is in the detail"!!!!

John Kerry passed over (flew over) Ohio in 2004 to Boston for his victory party......

... his "exit polls" were showing a win in Ohio ... his "bean counters" were wrong!!!!

Just like Gore's were wrong in Florida.

Makes one wonder about the DNC's recommended pollsters?

And Obaminable's selected web site designer!
I liked the poll showing 72% wanted all of them to go..
I liked the poll showing 72% wanted all of them to go.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's probably low .... and by this time next year it will probably show higher ....

... unless some rabbits start flying out of hats in the next 10 months or so..
That smell is sewage. Every member of congress should be disposed of. Bunch of rat finks whose existences proves American society is eroded from within. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Well you definitely hit the nail on the head. No great country has ever been destroyed from the outside it always happens from within.
Are you worried about your "credibility" on an SOB Board? Do you think I am.

BTW:

I posted the OFFICIAL REZONE/HISTORICAL DISTRICT map from the City of Austin.

Sorry, but you have been duped again, into believing you have the all the answers.

Might want to recheck your insurance policy (oh, wait, you don't have one yet!) and your final premium coupon for your first payment (oh, wait, you don't have one yet!).....

now if you can read maps, please look it over.

Nau's ENFIELD Drug is on West Lynn ... and West Lynn is NOT IN CLARKSVILLE!!!!

You might want to consider a deceptive trade practice suit against Nau's ... since you went there believing (based on their false advertising) that you were dining "in the middle of Clarksville" ... and bonding with the "real people" of Austin, Texas.

Actually, the Historical District approved for rezoning by Austin in 1976 was slightly larger than the actual Clarksville area which was "carved" out of the original Pease tract of land.

You have heard of "Pease Mansion"? .. and "Pease Elementary School"? Haven't you?

Nau's ENFIELD Drug is LEGALLY located in what is LEGALLY described as a SUBDIVISION of Austin, Texas, called "MET CENTER II, Section 2, and the land is actually owned by the Collenetta Family Limited Partnership, and a guy named Lambert Labay owns the personality situated in the actual drug store (and is not listed as owning the land) so he must be renting from the Partnership, which shows an address in Buda.

Where is your new health insurance policy anyway? And your first premium coupon? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are WRONG. Period.

I don't give a fuck what you post ... West Lynn Street is absolutely considered one of the borders of the Clarksville neighborhood. As defined by the neighborhood itself. It's possible that a "REZONE MAP" might have changed the original boundaries, kinda like the the treaties that established the current border of the State of Texas. But I don't think anybody gives a fuck.

Nau's Enfield Drug store sits in what is known TODAY as the Clarksville neighborhood. Period. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarksv...Austin,_Texas)

Coffee Shops and Restaurants :
Clarksville is full of cafes, coffee shops, and restaurants, especially along West Lynn. Jeffrey’s, at West Lynn and 12th Street, offers very innovative fine dining. It’s pricey but incredibly delicious. Cipollina, also at West Lynn and 12th, is a beloved Italian bistro where you can dine in or take out. Café Medici, an espresso bar and coffee house, at West Lynn and 11th, is filled with coffee-drinking laptop users. There are many other popular places to dine and drink, such as Cosmic Café (previously the West Lynn Café) and Nau’s Drugstore, a genuine 1950s pharmacy that serves up traditional soda and milkshakes.
Here's another map for you to chew on, dickwipe.

Keep arguing LLIdiot. You're not an Austinite. You're a closet queen... and IBIDIOT'S NEWEST BROTHER!
You are WRONG. Period.

I don't give a fuck what you post ... West Lynn Street is absolutely considered one of the borders of the Clarksville neighborhood. As defined by the neighborhood itself. So, now the drug store is "just outside the border" ... West Lynn IS NOT the "border" of Clarksville, but if it were, since Nau's ENFIELD Drug is on the East side of West Lynn and Clarksville on the West side of West Lynn ....

... GUESS WHAT ..

Nau's ENFIELD Drug is NOT IN Clarksville ..... which according to you begins across the street ... and so the owner is LYING, just like you, when he claims that Nau's ENFIELD Drug is IN THE MIDDLE OF Clarksville

It's possible that a "REZONE MAP" might have changed the original boundaries, kinda like the the treaties that established the current border of the State of Texas. Yes, you are correct the rezoning of Clarksville into an historic zone INCREASED its size .. (NOT DECREASED) ... BUT STILL DIDN'T INCLUDE WEST LYNN (about a block West of West Lynn) ... so Nau's ENFIELD Drug ... ain't in Clarksville.

But I don't think anybody gives a fuck. Hey, fool, you brought it up .. remember? No wonder you support ObaminableCare ... you have to now. You bought it ...lock, stock, and barrel ... just like you do the "Nau's ENFIELD Drug" ... advertisements. Since you "own it" and "it owns you," you have to sink with it .. while claiming its floating.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Again, You took the bait ... you idiot .... hook, line, and sinker ..... thanks dumbshit!

Do you see "West Lynn"? Do you see the pink? That's Austin's official record as per the National Register of Historic Districts, which is consistent with the City of Austin Rezoning in 1976.

As for your hand drawn realtors map ... do you mark that up or a realtor?

Let's see if I were going to prove the defined area of a subdivision of a city, would I look at a realtor's map who is trying to stick some over priced real estate up someone's ass or would I rely on the City zoning board determination of the boundary for zoning purposes, particularly if the purpose of the zone was to PRESERVE HISTORICAL buildings in the "neighborhood" that is being sought to be protected!!!!

If I were going to buy quality health insurance, would I go to Obaminable's Market Place ........ or say ... BCBS, Humana, Aetna ..... ad infinitum ... to make my selection.?

Enjoy your insurance come January 2014!!!!! And your meals at the Nau!!!!
You continue to argue this. Naus is in Clarksville.

You're not.

I bought new insurance. You're a government leech on Medicare (or most likely permanent disability.)

Sucks to be wrong all the time, doesn't it LLIdiot?
Wow, a CNN poll lol

I believe it.
  • Doove
  • 10-28-2013, 02:11 PM
Wow, a CNN poll lol

I believe it. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Republicans not believing polls like that is the best thing Democrats have going. Kind of like the last election.
You continue to argue this. Naus is in Clarksville.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You might want to tell the City of Austin and the owners of the strip center.

I just hope you aren't the one selling houses to the folks inside your red line you've drawn ...

claiming them to be in Clarksville ... They aren't all in Clarksville ... as you said ....

West Lynn is the border, but your red line goes far East of West Lynn ...

... proof you're full of shit ... so I would also check your insurance coverage ...

problem is you won't be any more honest then.

Again, You took the bait ... you idiot .... hook, line, and sinker ..... thanks dumbshit!

(Yep, the map is still there in the City of Austin zoning records!)