Dipshit Trump makes personal call to Wisconsin Assembly Speaker and urges them to decertify election - AGAIN

... As I said, we'll get Trump back on and let him
fix things... I believe He will... And so do A LOT
of American people - as Trump is STILL the odds-on
Favourite to Win in 2024.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Even if Trump runs in 2024, which I have my doubts about, there is no way he wins a general election for president again. I'm not sure if he can even win the republican primary at this point.
  • Tiny
  • 07-22-2022, 07:31 PM
It’’s like this guy is a pathological moron.

Isn’t he under investigation for the same tactics in Georgia?

Why won’t he just go away?

https://www.wisn.com/article/vos-say...ults/40656921#

Vos says former President Trump called him last week in another push to decertify 2020 presidential results
'I explained it’s not allowed under the constitution,' Vos said in an interview for 'UPFRONT'

RACINE COUNTY, Wis. — Assembly Speaker Robin Vos says former President Donald Trump called him last week in another attempt to convince Wisconsin Republicans to decertify the state's 2020 presidential results.

The conversation came after the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled absentee ballot drop boxes in the state illegal.

"It’s very consistent," Vos said of the call in an interview for UPFRONT. "He makes his case, which I respect. He would like us to do something different in Wisconsin. I explained it's not allowed under the constitution. He has a different opinion, and then he put out the tweet. So that’s it."

Trump wrote on his social media site Truth Social, "Looks like Speaker Robin Vos, a long time professional RINO always looking to guard his flank, will be doing nothing about the amazing Wisconsin Supreme Court decision."

RINO, meant to be a criticism, stands for "Republican in name only."

"The court case as you read it does not go back and say what happened in 2020 was illegal," Vos said. "It just says going forward it can’t happen."

Trump continued saying, "The Democrats would like to sincerely thank Robin, and all of his fellow RINOs, for letting them get away with 'murder.'"

"I think we all know Donald Trump is Donald Trump," Vos said. "There's very little we can do to control or predict what he will do."

Trump responded Tuesday night saying: "So what's Speaker Robin Vos doing on the Great Wisconsin Supreme Court Ruling declaring hundreds of thousands of Drop Box votes to be illegal? This is not a time for him to hide, but a time to act! I don’t know his opponent in the upcoming Primary, but feel certain he will do well if Speaker Vos doesn’t move with gusto. Robin, don’t let the voters of Wisconsin down!"

Vos is facing a Republican primary challenger.

Trump hasn't endorsed in the race. The former president has endorsed Republican Tim Michels for governor. Vos has endorsed Rebecca Kleefisch. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF? Trump doesn't belong in prison, he belongs in an insane asylum. He's still trying to overturn the 2020 election.
even if the result was declared invalid, it ain't going to change who's in charge of the white house.

Congress already made the decision.

states, however, should find the election result invalid after a court ruling otherwise they'd be accepting a fraudulent, invalid result. the court has indeed indicated that there is no way to ascertain which invalid ballots are from drop box, in person early vote, and by mail.

should these votes be deemed as valid after a court ruling?
Even if Trump runs in 2024, which I have my doubts about, there is no way he wins a general election for president again. I'm not sure if he can even win the republican primary at this point. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
... Hmmmm... You prolly made that very same speech
back in 2015 - When Trump first decided to run.

And look what happened back-then, mate.

#### Salty
... Hmmmm... You prolly made that very same speech
back in 2015 - When Trump first decided to run.

And look what happened back-then, mate.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You prolly remember it like you were here, eh?

He’ll never be allowed to hold a position of responsibility in government again. And he needs to do time.

... If you say so...

#### Salty
Even if Trump runs in 2024, which I have my doubts about, there is no way he wins a general election for president again. I'm not sure if he can even win the republican primary at this point. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
He’s up by like 40 points on the nearest competitor. If he wants the nomination, it’s his.
You prolly remember it like you were here, eh?

He’ll never be allowed to hold a position of responsibility in government again. And he needs to do time.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Boy are you gonna be disappointed. Again.
... They asked Ted Cruz about this.

Cruz stated that WHEN and IF Trump announces a run for 2024
- He'll clear the field. ... Nobody else can touch Him.

#### Salty
Then you’ll lose again, to whichever nutless monkey the democrats nominate.

Even Hunter Biden.

Bring it on, Trumpists!
The Wisconsin Supreme Court found that drop ballot boxes were illegal and should not have been used in 2020. They can vacate the results of the election but why does the left care so much. Joe still "wins" with Pennsylvania and Georgia. Why do you care so much. Worried that maybe, just maybe PA and GA will go the same way. It might take years but just perhaps the left is worried that the shoe will drop and it will be acknowledged that Joe didn't win after all. Why would you be afraid of that happening? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The court’s four conservative members decided that the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) gave inappropriate advice in its guidance to local elections clerks that drop boxes are a valid way to return an absentee ballot. Despite the fact that drop boxes had been used for years...
Then you’ll lose again, to whichever nutless monkey the democrats nominate.

Even Hunter Biden.

Bring it on, Trumpists! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup is correct here! trump cant win. But he can guarantee a democrat in the WH.
Assuming joeys doesnt run. If he does its a toss up. Which the ballot drop boxes will compensate for biden.
Seems that was said before, in 2016.
The asinine logic of the republicans position is foolhardy and stupid.

Government tell citizens they can vote a particular way, say mail or drop box.

Citizens do so relying on what the government told them.

It’s later determined that form of voting is incorrect or Unallowed.

The loser wants to invalidate votes made in accordance with what the law was at the time the votes were cast.

The loser wants to retroactively remove votes that were cast in accordance with the law when they were cast.

It’s for this reason that nearly all laws, particularly ones that affect a right, are not retroactive.

Let’s consider how this might play out in the future. Some liberal court takeover in N Carolina, Florida or Louisiana could find a way to retroactively “invalidate” votes legally cast in order to “change” election results. Is this the US we should be looking forward to.
Seems that was said before, in 2016. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Totally agree 100%. But Things are different now.

Trumps ego is the dagger