Should we apologize to Pakistan?

What does DEM stand for, Whiny?

And I still have a hard time living my life based on the principles and ideals of 18th Century farmers, plantation owners and slavers who had to shit in the woods and couldn't zip their own pants.

That you behave as though the fucking constitution was handed down by Jesus and the founders the de piles of God, places you in the loony category.

America, not Americans, must adapt and evolve.

You could at least have tried to peel potatoes, Whiny. It's obvious you were unwilling to defend the fucking constitution. That's hypocrisy.
  • CJ7
  • 12-01-2013, 02:10 AM
You support killing children. And you call me a coward. You are a fool. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I support saving our own, when and if we can, and keeping our soldiers on our home ground.

pick one ..

a drone kills a very limited amount of civilians

a platoon enters a village and is confronted by heavy fire, some soldiers get killed ... thy call for air support, F18's scrape the village killing whoever, whatever, when they're finished, the platoon goes door to door and plays cowboy with the survivors... which has happened btw

I don't pick either in a perfect world, but this isn't a perfect world, so I pick the option that saves our sodiers.
Isn't Pakistan still holding the doctor who helped the US find Bin Laden? Obama loves to take credit for getting Bin Laden but overlooks what Seal Team Six and this doctor did. Actually, if Obama and Biden had kept their mouths shut rather than revealing secrets there would many members of Seal Team Six still alive today. Which makes you wonder who did out that doctor? Could it have been Obama?
I support saving our own, when and if we can, and keeping our soldiers on our home ground.

pick one ..

a drone kills a very limited amount of civilians

a platoon enters a village and is confronted by heavy fire, some soldiers get killed ... thy call for air support, F18's scrape the village killing whoever, whatever, when they're finished, the platoon goes door to door and plays cowboy with the survivors... which has happened btw

I don't pick either in a perfect world, but this isn't a perfect world, so I pick the option that saves our sodiers. Originally Posted by CJ7

You make a poor argument. You make it out to be a choice between drone strikes and the destruction of a village by an air raid. Why not pick a more likely result like say.......the taking of Bin Laden. Nobody outside the Bin Laden compound got hurt.
The whole drone strategy is only made possible by having personnel on the ground, whether it be soldiers, spies, friendlies, enemy of our enemies or what have you.

If this doctor helped us, which there doesn't seem to be any dispute, why didn't he take the $25 million and head to America? Was the $25 million dollar bounty distributed and to whom? Or have we reached our quota of Pakistani doctors in this country?
Pakistan is not our ally, and harbors terrorists till they quit fuck 'em.
We should get the fuck out of there. They protected Bin Ladin for years while we spent billions looking for him. All the while they were taking our aid money and laughing all the way to the bank.
Fuck Pakistan, let India wipe them the fuck out.

Oh but they have nukes, so we pay them to not use them or something, fuck that.
Well, we are sort of Allies with Islamabad. Consider it a bad marriage. Husband and wife don't like or trust each other but hang on to to raise the kids. Washington and Islamabad need each other to keep the extremists at bay for the stability of the region. Our drone program is wildly unpopular with the people of Pakistan and Islamabad has to deal with it. But don't think for a minute our drone program would go on without the secret approval of the Pakastani Government and Military. They're like our deadbeat friend who comes around when they need money. We just put a clothespin our nose and hand them a couple billion here and there. Do you really want to hand over control of their nukes to Islamic extremists?
  • CJ7
  • 12-01-2013, 09:44 AM
You make a poor argument. You make it out to be a choice between drone strikes and the destruction of a village by an air raid. Why not pick a more likely result like say.......the taking of Bin Laden. Nobody outside the Bin Laden compound got hurt. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
speaking of poor arguments ?

pretend every scenario is exactly like killing Bin Laden ... got it.
Well, we are sort of Allies with Islamabad. Consider it a bad marriage. Husband and wife don't like or trust each other but hang on to to raise the kids. Washington and Islamabad need each other to keep the extremists at bay for the stability of the region. Our drone program is wildly unpopular with the people of Pakistan and Islamabad has to deal with it. But don't think for a minute our drone program would go on without the secret approval of the Pakastani Government and Military. They're like our deadbeat friend who comes around when they need money. We just put a clothespin our nose and hand them a couple billion here and there. Do you really want to hand over control of their nukes to Islamic extremists? Originally Posted by bambino

Wrong the only thing they want from us is technology armament training so they can wrest Kashmir from India. To be allies you must have a enemy or purpose in common.
Wrong the only thing they want from us is technology armament training so they can wrest Kashmir from India. To be allies you must have a enemy or purpose in common. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Biggie, you must comprehend better. Islamabad doesn't want extremists gaining control their government as much as we do. Hence, a common goal or enemy. Jeez. But it's nice to see you can post something without an insult.
Wrong the only thing they want from us is technology armament training so they can wrest Kashmir from India. To be allies you must have a enemy or purpose in common. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Biggie, you must comprehend better. Islamabad doesn't want extremists gaining control of their government as much as we do. Hence, a common goal or enemy. Jeez. But it's nice to see you can post something without an insult.
so nice, you said it twice.
so nice, you said it twice. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So nice that you noticed. But you'll have to do more than that to gain my respect as a reasonable human being. But, the journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.
Biggie, you must comprehend better. Islamabad doesn't want extremists gaining control of their government as much as we do. Hence, a common goal or enemy. Jeez. But it's nice to see you can post something without an insult. Originally Posted by bambino
f

You need to get out of the matrix and see the real world. Fuck you...Happy?