Sending "Dick Pictures" To Providers ... Why? A Question to Providers ...

As impressive as I may think my junk is, I can't imagine a female wanting a photo of him. Plus, I have a "birthmark" that makes "it isn't me your honor" clearly a lie, so on the off chance it got uploaded to the interweb it could too easily be used against me.
She only sees mine in person.....

.....with her reading glasses on.
Bitches are constantly asking me for dick pics.

I just send them this...

No ty.
I've done it with a couple providers. But only when they asked for it.
And one asked for a cumshot pic right after I blew my load on her ass.
She told me she masturbated to it when she was on a family trip and snuck away for some naughty time.
Please include a banana for scale.
And one asked for a cumshot pic right after I blew my load on her ass.
. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
A chick asked me for one as well so I snapped one after I nutted all over her ass. She was like "Damn so that's how my ass looked glazed." LOL!!!
if i were a provider and got sent one id reply back with someone elses dick pic. and be like "booyah how ya like that"
Please include a banana for scale. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
I'd choose these bananas for scale:

• boo69
  • 02-05-2015, 10:38 AM
I just want to show her..because she's never seen one before...or..never seen one so small..lol getting her ready...she can get all the laughing out of her system before you get there??? I have no idea who does that...but there are many goofy folks out there
Please include a banana for scale. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Brilliant concept babe
I actually have one girl i see who sometimes requests pics and sends me some as well.
I actually have one girl i see who sometimes requests pics and sends me some as well. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
It's not another coworker is it?....
I have had a compulsion to send 'Biggest Dick' pictures for uh............. at least 6 years now.

AAAGGHHH!! Won't let me load the photo. NSA must be blocking it.
It's not another coworker is it?.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Definitely not, the only female i work with is definitely not one i would like to see naked