Any info? Brittany lou?

The fact she got a pimp I wouldn't see her Originally Posted by Plies96

I saw her a couple times a year or so ago. Shes is ok.... I wouldn't recommend her necessarily, I did write a review. I never had any sign of a pimp at that time. She and I just didn't really click so I moved on. As I recall CBJ and incall smelled like smoke though she swore she was a non smoker. idk ? Give it a shot maybe she is your package. 7 pages of reviews someone must thing shes the answer.
Plies is correct, sadly. And, that is her eccie post/handle at post #7. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
She has been very open about it; there have even been pictures of the two of them posted.

The real question about any lady is, can a guy expect a safe visit?

Just because there are some really bad people in the hobby, doesn't mean everyone is bad. Reviews are important. Calling out the bad players, is important.
No I didn't post those pictures… sadly plies posted those pictures hes trying to sabotage my business and the crazy thing is pictures!! I actually have Text from him threatening me....
And no I don't smoke weed or cigarets… they're very gross��! Now sometimes I share a Room with the girl and though go out and smoke and come back in and their smokes mil… but there is smell in the Hall from people in this hotel smoke and which is very disgusting! Sadly I am a very reputable vaudore and this person as just trying to sabotage me for whatever reason I don't know… possibly because I would it make more of a relationship that he wanted are because I'm not GFE
Hey I never threaten you for one i only seen you one time and I never ask you to be my girlfriend now you are making things up and never did I get mad cause you weren't gfe it many of other girls that are all said is that have pimp and you know it his name is Cassius Johnson and I'm for sure that's his name on her neck and leg and his nickname is cash and that what she got on her back
I think her 99% positive review history speaks for itself. I have never heard a single bad word about her in all the years I have been around. Whether or not there is a partner in the mix does not seem to intrude on how business is conducted.

There's a saying in the motorcycle world - There's an ass for every seat. Clearly she isn't for you. And speaking of asses, someone should take a vacation for outing or attempted outing, whatever the case may be.
Never once did I say anything bad about her. Saying she got a pimp is not a bad thing. I dont see how. So I dont see why you coming at me like that. She got a pimp but she claiming she dont and I just called out on it.
It's funny to me where people draw the line on where money goes.
So many providers have "alternative" habits we as johns cater to but your worried about a "pimp" getting the cash.
If she is verified, safe, and no history of problems with managers, who cares what she does with the money we gave her.
No different from an agency that helps girls get clients.
No I didn't post those pictures… sadly plies posted those pictures hes trying to sabotage my business and the crazy thing is pictures!! I actually have Text from him threatening me.... Originally Posted by RubyLou31
RubyLou,

This type of stuff just seems to go on all the time in the hobby. Just rise above all of the bad stuff.

It is not fun to associate with people who are crazy, and we should all avoid them. People who are stupid, and mean no harm are a different question: we all know truly stupid people whose may value as friends. They are gentle and kind people who deserve our trust and support.

Any person we meet in the hobby should be safe to be with.
"Just because there are some really bad people in the hobby, doesn't mean everyone is bad. Reviews are important. Calling out the bad players, is important."
Hey all I did is call her out on having a pimp. Which she do have a pimp I mean go her all I saying I will not see her that's it.
Hey all I did is call her out on having a pimp. Which she do have a pimp I mean go her all I saying I will not see her that's it. Originally Posted by Plies96
That being said the issue should be dead ... U said what you needed to say... No need to sound like a broken record ... Who ever people wanna spend their money on that's up to them ...
Exactly go right ahead
Yep, the issue is "dead". CLosing