SNAKE BIT

Thanks everyone. I feel like shit. I probably couldn't handle the Naughty Night Nurses, the drugs they're giving me really isn't helping out with Mr. Happy. Hell, it could have been worse. I grew up with Eastern Browns, one of the most poisonous snakes in the world. They where everywhere.

Difference is this moccasin bite made me sick as hell, and for those who remember an Eastern Brown took my step sons life two years ago.

I've never been afraid of snakes, just respect them.
Aussie -

I'm glad that you're on the mend. I've always appreciated your contributions to this board.

essayman
Just a heads up, just watch out for them.
I've never been afraid of snakes, just respect them. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
Word.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Sorry to hear about your accident. It is scary but you are lucky that your friends were able to bring you to the hospital fast. Hope you recover fast.

Good luck.
Hope you make a full recovery soon, sounds like you got a pretty good dose of venom. Just curious - was the snake small or large? I've heard some say that smaller snakes actually do more damage because they "blow their wad" so to speak...
Just read the thread. Sorry to hear about the snake, and I am glad that you are on the mend. I am sure we will hear tails of glory from you in the future. Get well.
Glad you're ok bro
Update. I'm home now. Still feeling like shit. Good new is I didn't lose any muscle in my left leg. I will be back on the prowl soon. I might start off with a massage first, just to loosen up the muscles. Anyway, thanks everyone for their concerns.
Glad to here your at home that will speed up your recovery for sure. Good luck!
Oh my Gosh!!!
I hope you get better soon.....I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...God Bless.
Glad you made it home and didn't lose any muscle.

Once you finally feel normal again and forget how shitty a stumpy tails night makes you feel you will have one he'll of a story to tell in the bar.

Can hear it now.....the biggest cotton mouth ever recorded came outof the brush pile and struck my leg before I could use my cat like reflexes to jump out of the way. It then drug me into the water curling around my body while constricting at the same time as doing the death roll.......

I woke up in the hospital with three of the hottest nurses naked. One sitting on my face while kissing the best looking one. The other had my cock and balls in her mouth. She saw my eyes open and slowly slide cock out of her mouth, holy smoke the venom must have swoll my cock. It looked like she was deep throating my fore arm all the way to my elbow....
I wish it happened that way.
Wishing you a super duper, fast and zippy recovery!
Glad to hear you are still with us AHY. Speedy recovery to you mate!