This shit wouldn't happen in Texas...

Too many people openly carrying weapons in Israel for that to happen - we would fuck those mofo's up!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yes, you people have done an excellent job of quelling violence in your region. Nothing ever happens there.
Yes, you people have done an excellent job of quelling violence in your region. Nothing ever happens there. Originally Posted by timpage
Good one!
Yes, you people have done an excellent job of quelling violence in your region. Nothing ever happens there. Originally Posted by timpage
Fucking anti-Semite!
I thought it was nice of Timmy to compliment your people.
I thought it was nice of Timmy to compliment your people. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I believe he was being condescending not complimentary.
Not to mention, "you people" is a known racist slur first popularized by H Ross Perot at the NAACP convention. While originally directed at blacks, it has become universally accepted as a denigrating and racist code phrase.
You people are too sensitive.
I would like to say they were acting like a bunch of animals, but actually no they weren't. Animals are better than that. They don't attack just for shits and grins.

These people act less than human, less than animal. Just a bunch of thugs and scumbags. I like how in the cell phone video some stupid bitch was filming, you can hear her laughing when she says "Hod on, dey got a white dude!!" and then giggles. Stay classy cunt.

On a different note, an anti-gun bully group has targeted Kroger's policy to allow firearms in their stores. One can only hope that Kroger takes this mob attack into consideration when deciding whether to give into the anti-gun bullies.

You just can't make this stuff up. One week the anti-gun nazi's decide to target Krogers, the next week, a bunch of savages gives clear proof of why anti-gun policies are a bad idea. Thanks thugs!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5762898.html
You people are too sensitive. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Tell me where you live. I will show you "sensitive".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD246Wk2DT0
I believe he was being condescending not complimentary.
Not to mention, "you people" is a known racist slur first popularized by H Ross Perot at the NAACP convention. While originally directed at blacks, it has become universally accepted as a denigrating and racist code phrase. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Sorry. I meant no offense to you people.
Sorry. I meant no offense to you people. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's all in the tone - none taken.
Tell me where you live. I will show you "sensitive".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD246Wk2DT0 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Kansas, you little piss ant come look around...LMFAO.
Tell me where you live. I will show you "sensitive". Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is a Kansas hillbilly that lives in the **mountains** in Kansas.
. . . . . . . . . . . .
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]Ekim the Inbred Chimp is a Kansas hillbilly that lives in the **mountains** in Kansas. ] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No balls Hankering, who lives in the state of confusion. Drove across Kansas once so he is a expert on sucking the dicks of the Big Red One. Works a glory hole in Wichita in his spare time.
but did stop and piss on a fence post in Kansas that looked a lot like your family tree.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Drove across Kansas once so he is a expert on sucking the dicks of the Big Red One. Works a glory hole in Wichita in his spare time. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Business must be slow down in the bayou for IB to travel all the way to Kansas to "work".
Business must be slow down in the bayou for IB to travel all the way to Kansas to "work". Originally Posted by JCM800
Not nearly as slow as the synapses in your brain, 1-800-JCM-DATO: Ekim the Inbred Chimp's soiled breechclout.