When will trump finally overturn election

• cc314
  • 06-17-2023, 04:46 PM
Are those enough specific links?

Anyone still doubt that Democrat officials in the Houston area are corrupt in general terms and have successfully rigged local voting? Originally Posted by ICU 812
I'll need more links for "huge numbers of 'registered voters' collectively gave the same address as their residence: fifty at a Bank, a hundred or so at a vacant lot and so on."

Looks like the goalpost is changing, but the abc13 link is referring to allegations (we'll see, I suppose), the khou link looks more like incompetence than corruption, and the firehouse.com link is old and doesn't mention corruption. For the firehouse.com story, it looks like it affected the whole county. How does that hurt Republicans?

Seems like we're heading down this road again, "We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence."
  • cc314
  • 06-17-2023, 04:50 PM
"The unprecedented and corrupt indictment of President Trump is built on sand and is brazen election interference. It is an indictment about nothing." Tom Fitton, Juditial Watch Originally Posted by Redhot1960

Fitton: non-lawyer who gave bad legal advice to the Defendant.
Cricketts from the maga crowd. Trumpf will never be prez again.
Lets skip ahead of all this for a moment and go on to do some what if thinking.

What would we all do, as a nation, if it ever does turn out that there weree so many election irregularities to convincingly, blatantly, overturn the election of 2020? I don't mean a few hundred votes in a few key places to just tip it to Mr. Trump. I mean what if it turns out that there was large amounts of documentable shenagans to invalidate the election beyond sny doubt, spinning or explaining-awayt . . . .???

Now, I am n ot asserting that there was. I do not think that at this point any real proof of fraud in the 2020 national election can be discovered or published. I am just saying . . "What if?" and "What then?"
Cricketts from the maga crowd. Trumpf will never be prez again. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well, you may very well be right. That has been pretty much conceded several times already in this thread.

Nevertheless, it is my thinking that, if President Trump is not the Republican nominee in the fall, President Biden will be faced with a very public comparison of himself to a candidate who is fully capable of being the chief executive and commander-in-chief. This comparison will show Mr. Biden to be the ineffective declining old man that he has become.

Because of the identity politics so long pushed by the liberal progressive left, the worst candidate for Mr. Biden to face would be Nikky Haley in my view.
https://abc13.com/harris-county-13-i...tion/11741544/

https://www.khou.com/article/news/in...e-0a81e25a1eca

Time will tell. This shit will hit the fan.

There is more out there, but mainstream reporting is sparse. Originally Posted by ICU 812
The first link is about Covid. The second link is valid but there is no proof of intentional voter suppression. And it happened in Harris county which is heavily Democratic.

So far you have nothing.
"The unprecedented and corrupt indictment of President Trump is built on sand and is brazen election interference. It is an indictment about nothing." Tom Fitton, Juditial Watch

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Are you referring to this tom Fitton?

“DOJ really had no choice”: Experts say non-lawyer Tom Fitton’s advice horribly backfired on Trump

"Trump's lawyers repeatedly urged him to return the document remaining at his residence but the former president instead turned to Tom Fitton, who doesn't have a law degree but has remained vocal about Trump having the right to keep the documents he took with him at the end of his presidency.

"If Trump had simply given these documents back, when he was first asked, there would have been no jury subpoena, there would have been no search warrant, and there would have been no criminal charges," former U.S. Attorney Barb McQuade, a University of Michigan law professor, told Salon. "In fact, in each of those steps of the investigation, if Trump had returned the documents, there likely would not have been a criminal prosecution.""

https://www.salon.com/2023/06/17/doj...-backfired-on/

What would we all do, as a nation, if it ever does turn out that there weree so many election irregularities to convincingly, blatantly, overturn the election of 2020? I don't mean a few hundred votes in a few key places to just tip it to Mr. Trump. I mean what if it turns out that there was large amounts of documentable shenagans to invalidate the election beyond sny doubt, spinning or explaining-awayt . . . .???

Now, I am n ot asserting that there was. I do not think that at this point any real proof of fraud in the 2020 national election can be discovered or published. I am just saying . . "What if?" and "What then?" Originally Posted by ICU 812
There weren't so stop obsessing over it.
...What would we all do, as a nation, if it ever does turn out that there weree so many election irregularities to convincingly, blatantly, overturn the election of 2020?... "What then?" Originally Posted by ICU 812
You mean, such as:

Where 5 or so swing states stopped counting in the whee hours then BLAMMO Slo-Joe won as soon as they reopened counting??

Guess I would offer this solution

And we just don't care about their widdle feewins this time around
  • cc314
  • 06-18-2023, 07:24 AM
You mean, such as:

Where 5 or so swing states stopped counting in the whee hours then BLAMMO Slo-Joe won as soon as they reopened counting??

Guess I would offer this solution

And we just don't care about their widdle feewins this time around Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
5 states mentioned, 2 states shown.
Solution looks like an implied threat of violence. I guess that's the solution when there's no real evidence of a stolen election.

The graph is probably showing when mail-in votes were counted. The mail-in jump used to favor Republicans in the past, but the Defendant discouraged mail-in voting for 2020.

"We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence."
  • Tiny
  • 06-18-2023, 08:52 AM
The first link is about Covid. The second link is valid but there is no proof of intentional voter suppression. And it happened in Harris county which is heavily Democratic.

So far you have nothing. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
ICU has proof that Democratic Party officials in Harris County are corrupt and incompetent. That’s not nothing. Although perhaps not relevant..
  • Tiny
  • 06-18-2023, 09:00 AM

Now, I am n ot asserting that there was. I do not think that at this point any real proof of fraud in the 2020 national election can be discovered or published. I am just saying . . "What if?" and "What then?" Originally Posted by ICU 812
And what if we really don’t exist? We’re just characters in a dream in some alien giants head? It would have taken a massive conspiracy among thousands of people to fake enough ballots in enough places to throw the presidency to Biden. They wouldn’t have all kept their mouths shut. The best Republicans can do is learn from our mistake and this time nominate someone who can win.
And what if we really don’t exist? We’re just characters in a dream in some alien giants head? It would have taken a massive conspiracy among thousands of people to fake enough ballots in enough places to throw the presidency to Biden. They wouldn’t have all kept their mouths shut. The best Republicans can do is learn from our mistake and this time nominate someone who can win. Originally Posted by Tiny
You know what Clayton Williams said Tiny
2010? Originally Posted by cc314

new machines/new ways to steal elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQsNkt9yuKI
  • Tiny
  • 06-18-2023, 10:30 AM
You know what Clayton Williams said Tiny Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Point well taken Redhot. I don’t think it applies here.