Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

...list them here with a link to their farewell post...

Begin... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Two things:
  • Most don't make farewell posts.
  • Do you ever really know why a women does what she does?
Two things:
  • Most don't make farewell posts.
  • Do you ever really know why a women does what she does?
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
And 3, who actually takes the OP serious? I mean really, no one acts like that, not on purpose. I do find it amusing though..as in goodfellas amusing, he amuses me, like a clown
"Narcissi" or "Narcissus" is the name of the Greek mythological character from which the word "narccisist" was derived. WTF was comparing NM to the character, not necessarily calling her a "narcissist," though it is obvious that his intention was to imply it.
So...is the answer, "one hooker has been run off the board by trolls?"
  • N.M.
  • 11-24-2015, 11:42 AM

I'm familiar with the greek character "Narcissus" however in the way he used it,

"Narcissus of the year" wouldn't make much sense as "narcissist" would.

Either way same difference... Pumpkin pie has called me worse I'm unbothered by what he calls me.

Gotta finish applying my NARS foundation and concealer
"Narcissi" or "Narcissus" is the name of the Greek mythological character from which the word "narccisist" was derived. WTF was comparing NM to the character, not necessarily calling her a "narcissist," though it is obvious that his intention was to imply it. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You're smarter than you look haha j/k
So...is the answer, "one hooker has been run off the board by trolls?" Originally Posted by Wakeup
Can't think of any ...

I do recall one Troll staying off the Board for quite some time after he whined about being outed by a Hooker ... but, I don't remember his name.

I'm familiar with the greek character "Narcissus" however in the way he used it,

"Narcissus of the year" wouldn't make much sense as "narcissist" would.

Either way same difference... Pumpkin pie has called me worse I'm unbothered by what he calls me.

Gotta finish applying my NARS foundation and concealer Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
NARS foundation and concealer...Hahahahaha

And I agree; Narcissus or Narcissist would have sounded much better.
  • WTF
  • 11-24-2015, 01:41 PM
You however only made it to 3rd place for troll of the year in my list. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
I know you're lying because any list you start would only consist of Me , Myself and I.
  • N.M.
  • 11-24-2015, 02:23 PM
I know you're lying because any list you start would only consist of Me , Myself and I. Originally Posted by WTF
Aww my spiced pumpkin pie with extra crunchy crust, did you come up with that one all by yourself ?
Not bad! (For you)

However, (please try to stay calm) you're wrong since is a Troll of the year list there's no room for me there. Congrats for making it to top 3 though! Kisses
  • N.M.
  • 11-24-2015, 02:26 PM
NARS foundation and concealer...Hahahahaha

And I agree; Narcissus or Narcissist would have sounded much better. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You're smarter than you look haha j/k Originally Posted by 38super
Guess I should reverse the LASIK procedure I had done this summer and go back to wearing glasses then.
l do recall one Troll staying off the Board for quite some time after he whined about being outed by a Hooker ... but, I don't remember his name. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Who was it? Do some research and see if you can remember it. It doesn't sound like it would belong on the list, but I'll check it out.

So, still only one?
  • cr76
  • 11-24-2015, 03:18 PM
Guess I should reverse the LASIK procedure I had done this summer and go back to wearing glasses then. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Glasses can be sexy