advice?

The reality that this thread even exists is a stain on the hook game, and I mean this as no condemnation of the original post. What this fellow said is reasonable given an atmosphere where hooks and male lesbians call the shots.

Write the review. No reviews are far more valuable than yes reviews.

If one of the other hookers won't book with you because you write no reviews simply pretend to be someone else when renting time. I do this all the time and have not once had it fail.

Treat the board as an opportunity to entertain and to, in turn, be entertained yourself. You'll find that the contrary people who are easily enraged are all kinds of fun to taunt and to trigger.

God bless you for writing no reviews and always keep in mind that people who attack you for posting the truth are made less by it themselves.

The only hook that I actually want to bang out that I haven't already had my way with on this board is the hook Chloe, who sure looks like she has a wonderful physique.

The entitled big-mouth hooks and the male lesbians are doing it to themselves.

Thank you. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
For the first time in my life I kinda agree with you
For the first time in my life I kinda agree with you Originally Posted by lilylivered
As always, I don't care.
you need to realize that many VPs will no longer want to see you Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
bbuuuuaaaahhhh

WWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bbuuuuaaaahhhh

WWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Exactly and thank you JB.
Thank you all for the advice. I'll write one later. And to those of you who are implying another no will be another strike against me, consider reading my other no reviews. There's always a reason.
As always, I don't care. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Well I dont care that you dont care. Your turn to be a two year old
As others have said, facts and not personal. This will let people judge if the things you found to be negative might impact them. The fact that it is a No doesn't mean others won't like the person, just that you didn't.

With several negatives in a row, you should probably consider changing your own selection criteria. These boards exist to reduce the number of bad experiences, not make them a habit. Do better research to make sure you understand better what you are walking into.

Cheers!
more inclind after a no depending

that interest shoots up if she makes the alerts
It would be interesting if more VP's would comment on this.
i tell the truth. some don't want to see me cause of my no reviews. i respect it. it's their body.
i tell the truth. some don't want to see me cause of my no reviews. i respect it. it's their body. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
You have a few no reviews scattered througout, nothing wrong with that. More suspect to have 30+ reviews and have them all be positive, in fact.
I have not posted some negative reviews for some providers, including some VPs on here. In each case where I decide that if I couldn't say something nice I wouldn't say anything at all I realized that I was trying a provider in some way outside of my typical interests. In the end I just didn't feel ANY chemistry despite the providers doing nothing wrong. In those cases I felt it was wrong to write a review that overall would have been negative with a "no" at the end when I was at the root of the negativity. On a more selfish level I also did not want to come across as unfair.
I agree with most here that you should write your honest review. If there are girls who won't see you as a result , then they are not the kind of girl I would want to see anyways , as your Nos have had a reason.

I do hope that all the guys who are giving you this advice will back you up on against the loser Wks who come after you, and if so, no problem, but if not -- also no problem as that says something about them as well. I'll be happy to call them out and defend your right to a No review.

As far as the guys who shy away from the No reviews because it may have been an off night etc. -- do you do that with anything else , like a restaurant or product or other service? If so, ok, but if not then you are just pussy whipped. Get a spine.
Just write the review... Do you have a mangina? Take a red pill and stop worrying about it.

A no review will just bring her more business. LOL
In the end I just didn't feel ANY chemistry despite the providers doing nothing wrong. In those cases I felt it was wrong to write a review that overall would have been negative with a "no" at the end when I was at the root of the negativity. On a more selfish level I also did not want to come across as unfair. Originally Posted by SammyB
had dates like this. not clickin is just as much my fault as hers. didn't dock em for it. that's on me too. no chemistry doesn't deserve a no review unless she was a bitch. if she held up her end of the bargain and did her job right. reckon if all else is good just wont say nothin. just not returnin unless last pro option. did see 1 vp didn't click with. was in the area again no one else available. gave her another try. happy i did. she's one of my favs now. 1st meet sometimes can be off. sometimes give 2nd final try. some of my best times have been 2nd. 3rd. 20th.