Opinions needed to clear something on MILF, Cougar, GILF

I really not a cougar either. I just play one on TV!

I like my men around my age who ACT young!
I just had my first Granddaughter 4 months ago, so I guess that makes me a GILF?? Hahahah...I don't think I like that term too much...but I sure love that Granddaughter!! XXOO
Own your GILFhood ... You earned it so own it and have fun with it.
Fawn, Reese, Jacxxx, Lana and more here in DFW, Damn I am Lucky Jack Aubery

MILF - i know that is mom i like to Fu** What age is that one ? any as long as you are a mom??? ME...
I have a 23 old son and as long as his friends keep saying I am hot.... I guess that still makes me
a MILF at 51.

Cougar- is that 40-50 or what is the age to be considered one?? ME sometimes, for the freak in me....
"I" would say 40 and up

GILF is that anyone over 50 /60 or what age is considered that.? ME...
Well with kids having babies at the age of 14 or 15 can make a very young woman a grandmother,
but I dont think that qualifies her to be a GMIL, you need some age to go with it in order to be a true GILF... Originally Posted by fawn
The term MILF is overused and abused.

It is supposed to be a complimentary term indicating that a woman is more than simply good-looking. She has attained something relatively rare: she is both attractive and older.

If you are a simple-minded literalist, all that is required is that an attractive woman have a kid.

But where is the achievement in a 22 year old mom being attractive? You EXPECT that a cute 22 year old girl will still be a cute 23 year old after she delivers. if she just eats right and exercises, she will still be hot.

Now, 15-20 years down the road, if she is still hot when her kid is a young adult, THEN she is a MILF.

Let's remember this term first came into use among teen boys talking about which of their friends and/or classmates had mothers they would like to fuck.

If a woman in her late 30s or 40s can still give youg guys a hard on, THAT is out of the ordinary.

Knocked up 19 years olds are not MILFs. They are a societal problem. Even if they are still good looking.
<----- M I L F

I will be 34 this month...

• Jaci
  • 09-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Well lets see Im 42 and I consider my self both!!!!
Fawn,Reese,Lana cuddles to you all!!!!
Kisses, Jaci
Maybe it is what ever you think of yourself age being in your mind .MILF .....GILF ....COUGAR .....whatever ....I know I am in the senior division .....having a birthday on WED .....the 12th ........Berkleigh and Jaci ...I am almost as old as both of you combined within ONE YEAR ....But I sure enjoy the ladies I have met from ECCIE and consider many of them very good friends ...and age has nothing to do with it ...just wish I could afford more time with such wonderful ladies ......hoping to see several here in the near future ......I dont know of any Cougars looking for me ...LOL They might be all over the hill if they older than I am......probably no ladies here that are older me ..But I do enjoy the DATY ,BBBJ,NICE MASSAGES,DFK ,AND MORE .........
I am ALL three and love it!
I don't think age has anything to do with it either.

I have a 29 year old sister who's a cougar.
I know a 38 year old GILF.
MILF - The pool boy wants to do them
COUGAR - They want to do the pool boy
GILF - The pool boy's Dad wants to do them
OSMF - Old Senile MoFos - doin' each other in the Supervised Care Center
I think we left out, the OHILF''s.
Over the Hill or Old Hags...I'm down!
Good description phildo
I don't think age has anything to do with it either.

I have a 29 year old sister who's a cougar.
I know a 38 year old GILF. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
I agree completely! I have been a GILF since I was 35. Trust me, I have earned the title.