ULTIMATE FANTASY?

I think it's be pretty awesome to have my salad tossed while getting head, having one girl suck my balls while another sucks my dick, and to be fucking one girl while another sucks my balls.

There's a great POV video of Jenna Haze from early in her career, wherein she's dressed really nicely -- I think a black dress, hose and heels -- and she greets her "hubby" or SO at the door after he's hard day at work, makes him a drink, then sits him down in a chair and gives him an awesome blowjob. That'd be pretty cool.

Roadhead and BJ under the table at a nice restaurant would be cool, too.

And I'd like to walk into a nice restaurant or down the streets in, say, New York, with my cum all over a girl's face, and watch the expressions.
I have had me some kinky doubles but the ultimate fantasy would have to be with 3 naked women all sporting strap on's and floggers. Tie me up strip me down have me their way.....
damn men.. some very simple others out of the box lol i like it. good to know. thank you guys for responding.. knowledge is power Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey

Always remember bbcr is aural.
still its got to be to bang a midget .... 25 yrs from now i could be in a rest home when people come to visit i can say " Did i ever tell you about the time i banged a midget "
I have always enjoyed sexually disappointing multiple women at the same time. The looks of disdain and disgust at the same time makes life worth living. Originally Posted by pyramider
I agree with pyramider, why dissapoint just one when you can just as easily dissapoint 2 or more.
Threesome would be SWEET! Picking up the second girl at a club would be really cool. Seeing the two girls trade my load while kissing each other. Oh and having the girl say that was soon much fun you don't have to pay.
Sir Lancehernot I love you avatar
well guys some of those seem really kinky lol but i love it, im glad to get the feedback... thank you guys for responding. I didn't really expect many responses thanks again ya'll are awesome
I'm thinking an amazing night at a swinger club with the right lady(s?) would be great.
I've been pretty lucky to have done a lot of the wild fantasy stuff when I was single with lots of money and free time. Threesomes, foursomes, boat sex, airplane sex, swingers clubs, I was pretty damn lucky.

It's odd how things change over the years.

One of my top fantasies now is to find a girl who likes golf (but who is as bad as I am at it) who wants to go play a round and have some extra curricular activities on the course when it works out. Nothing would make a 3 putt feel better than a sympathy BBBJ on the way to the next tee box no?
lol yes that does sound fun, golf and bbbj hhhmmmm
Yeah but that would be a lot of three put sympathy bjs. Like about 18, you do that and you ARE the man.
I have been with two women. Fun because they were long time friends. Great chemistry all around. A fantasy many men want to enjoy but are often shy to ask about is seeing a women being intimate with another man. I have enjoyed this as well, but only when the woman is truly attracted to the man. I forget the term for this---I think cukcolded is it. Huge, untapped market for this.
My ultimate fantasy with a provider seems very simple but hard to find, and that is a provider that can provide at least the illusion of passion, (IOP). Since we all have our own definitions of what is considered GFE, what I am talking about is providing physical ( mutual movements, eye contact, ect.), and mental stimulation ( sensual moaning, pillow talk, ect.).
A entire College Rugby football team.........Cum and Scrum!!!!

The Original Jenna of Dallas
Spikebaby

https://www.preferred411.com/P30201