Ads - AKA "Let's show some creativity"

I copy and paste, and change that up every so often for the simple saying; "If it's not broke, dont fix it."

I will start adding eye and hair color though
So what color should AA's put? Mysteryman

+1 Laz, it would be great to be able to search for a location like Irving when the little head takes control!
Very creative Dallas!

I try to be creative

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=561699

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=555177

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=541837

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=527643

fancy--- I like yours!

Grace--you have nice ads too! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Taint, show taint in the ads.

There are ads here?
I guess some providers just use what works ... keep that in mind too. It's still always good to tweak the ad up a bit...ijs.
thanks DB!

a little creativity can be one of the most useful marketing assetts!
Lazarus - Latina, Hispanic, and Spanish are not all the same thing. Spanish people are from Spain. So if you're Mexican, Latina and Hispanic would work, but not Spanish.

And nothing irritates me more that when a title says something like "Dark haired beauty" or "brunette hottie" and I open the ad and its for an AA provider. That's very misleading. Originally Posted by smysteryman

I dont think 'Dark haired beauty..is misleading hell we have BLACk hair last a check that mean DARK maybe I have it all wrong..
Now brunette Well have a friend thats of color and her hair is like a brown...
I'll pay someone to do my ads.....I HATE it!

I used to love to post them...but with the restrictions we have now... I gave up.
I dont think 'Dark haired beauty..is misleading hell we have BLACk hair last a check that mean DARK maybe I have it all wrong..
Now brunette Well have a friend thats of color and her hair is like a brown... Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
More like "Raven haired, Nubian Princess".

I do not want creativity. I want facts. The flashy crap usually gets in the way of actually providing information. For one, tell me where you're located, preferably in the title. "Available this week in Uptown" is more likely to get me to click on the link than all the goofy stuff that passes for creativity these days.
I'll pay someone to do my ads.....I HATE it!

I used to love to post them...but with the restrictions we have now... I gave up. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I think if I was a lady, I would throw my hands up as well.

I really love the ladies who advertise they have a special, especially when they have a special every week. What is their special? What is their regular rate?

Sometimes they will link to their website where they will actually describe their special. Fawn has done that well, for instance with her DATY only special. But that still requires me to click on a link.

Perfect ad would include the following:

Name
Picture or two
Include words for hair color, age, weight/height, ethnic origin (mixed is not a race, give us a breakdown), languages/barriers, shoe size (thinking of you Cobain), grooming, manmade if not natural, tattoos, metal work, if pregnant, would be nice to mention that
Location, as close as possible. Dallas or Fort Worth is not good enough.
Times available. (Do you work 24/7, evenings only, etc.)
Services: RMT massage, HJ, BBBJ vs. CBJ, CFS, Greek, Stripper Slide, DATY, DFK, MSOG or out the door on the first pop etc. (No, you don't all have to offer all of these, but we would like to know which ones are available.)
Amenities: Showers, massage table, couch, bed, air mattress on floor
Prices regular, any specials.

The items in bold, italics are the verbotten items in an ad as I understand it.
I guess some providers just use what works ... keep that in mind too. It's still always good to tweak the taint up a bit...ijs. Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Fixed that for you.
Now brunette Well have a friend thats of color and her hair is like a brown... Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl

AMEN IM DOMINICAIN AND IM HAITION GOT CURLY HAIR YES SOME OF IT MINE LOL ...LOVE MY ROOTS LOVE I CAN SPEAK SPANISH OH AND DID I METION HAITIONS SPEAK FRENCH TALK ABOUT DOUBLE HOTTIE IM STILL LEARNING FRENCH ITS NOT EASY!!
There's no creativity in some ads anymore when I look at some I'll say wow that was really good others have so much broken English I can't understand what they're trying to say it's a big run on sentence with a period at the end.

But I think the majority of guys could care less of how an ad is written as long as her performance is awesome and no misleading information.