Start off slow, kiss your way down her body

• CGrey
  • 11-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Tease, tease, tease. Light touch and light tongue all over gets the show started. Slowly work towards concentration on her button. Mix in a finger or two for sensuous g-spot stimulation. Wind her all the way up to a huge release. Love it, love it, love it when this also results in a nice squirt! And, yes, this seems to work best on the depanted lady.
Sounds like a lot of trouble, especially since the g spot is just urban myth.
  • CGrey
  • 11-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Urban myth, maybe. But it seems to result in much wetness. Not being female, I can't say that I know firsthand, but I have always equated wetness with pleasure. Seems like it would be hard to fake.
  • Zx
  • 11-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Unicorns maybe, the G Spot is real according to the Internet
You believe everything on the web?
  • Zx
  • 11-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Not everything...Some things might be tainted?
A 9" tongue doesn't hurt...
  • Zx
  • 11-12-2012, 05:31 AM
Half man, half aardvark? - guess a 9" tongue doesn't hurt
Are you two summoning Gene Simmons of Kiss?
DATY tip:
DATY wastes time and it is for her pleasure, not yours. If you are on the clock, don't bother.....unless she gives you something in return besides a STD.. i.e.: If she gives you more time, then maybe.. even better: charge her $100
Put your whole mouth on that baby and wrap your tongue around it.

A trip through the Nina Hartley How to Eat Pussy video doesn't hurt, either!
As a provider once told me "like an ice cream cone, just like an ice cream cone."
Soft and sensual is perfection! Not just the clit....the lips..the taint... include it all. I am a little different than most ladies...you can use your teeth to GENTLY pull and graze my lips.
Alright ... a potential chewee ...
Now ....I said nothing about chewing..