DATY/DATO Only Sessions

I think I was Fawn's first DATY/DATO only session last month. It was extremely hot! I should have booked for 2hrs. It's a " to each his own thing" - it was exactly what I was looking for at the time. Fawn is so multi-orgasmic - WOW it was a greeat session for me as well. Berkleigh and Kaci Snow also really get into it from what I have been told.

Fawn's rate is different for the DATY/DATO session so I was perfectly fine with no L1-3.
I to partake soon.
Great idea, Fawn. I just don't think I could do it....I wouldn't be able to stop there. After the good stuff... I need the better stuff.
Great idea, Fawn. I just don't think I could do it....I wouldn't be able to stop there. After the good stuff... I need the better stuff. Originally Posted by reese foster
There is better? Are you cheating on me, Reese? (LOL).
I thinki I am going to start putting that on my adds as well. Great idea fawn, thanks.
  • fawn
  • 01-07-2010, 07:04 AM
Girls, they guys are loving this Daty/Dato sessions, shit and so am I...It is awesome, especially if you are multi orgasmic like me....I can let you dine there all day and I will just keep cumming and cumming and cumming............
I to partake soon. Originally Posted by supersarge
yay! sooooo looking forward to it!
  • mrod
  • 01-07-2010, 09:32 AM
Anyone got a list going on who's offering.. That sounds like fun.
I have a DATY AND DATO session but it also includes L1 and or L2.
I don't get it.
I also offer DATY only sessions, I will be adding it as an option in my next ad.

Stay tuned because a new year will bring new things!!!
well that does happen, but while I am sitting on your face and you are dining of some fine prime meat , you can work your magic on yourself.... Originally Posted by fawn
Ought to be some kind of name for that...Jack & Jill, perhaps?
Huh. . .I saw that on an ad the other day.

I thought maybe they were paying us for servicing them, lol.

All kidding aside, I would schedule something like that, but the problem is I get so worked up making them shudder and squirm that I would have to do other activities even though that was not the original plan.

Call me weird, but the more they get horny, the more excited I get. I almost came once simply going down on a girl because she was so responsive. Almost. . .see my concern?

Now here is a thought. . .

FANTASY PROVIDER AD:

Limited time gents! Sign up for my 69 for $69.00--30 minutes or until one of us cums--whichever happens first.

LOL!

I can dream, can't I? Originally Posted by ANONONE
I agree and love the ad!
Hmmm, I'd hate to pay a clockwatcher/actress for that! Originally Posted by ferdburf