worst and best way to be greeted by provider

Best Way be squeaky clean from head to toe including breath and have incall clutter free. Worst way is to do the opposite.
Best: there used robe a girl named Shannon who would meet me at the door in a short dress, then lead me up a long straight flight of stairs to her place - yum!

Worst: hair messed up, bed messed up, towels all over the bathroom, and the smell of men's cologne in the air. Been there, done that, no thanx!
Worst:
"Can you help me set up my massage table?...oops someone left a pair of panties on the floor, I'll just stuff them in my pocket"

Or..."Hurry up and get inside before the crack whore near the door asks for money"

Best:
Jessica UTR! Walk in while she's getting out of the shower, and she greets me with a kiss, a giggle and a compliment.

Savannah/SweetTreat! Opens the door in a teddy, gives me a passionate kiss and immediately offers me a cocktail.
Attack me as I walk thru the door. Make out like teenagers who have been waiting for this moment forever. Hands roaming, lips exploring, bodies aching for that explosive moment, clothes flying off....and of course, kinky sex.
Attack me as I walk thru the door. Make out like teenagers who have been waiting for this moment forever. Hands roaming, lips exploring, bodies aching for that explosive moment, clothes flying off....and of course, kinky sex. Originally Posted by EROS725
I had that happen on Wednesday! What a FAB HUMP day
This is a great topic, I usually always start with sitting down and talking, kissing and feeling. But sometimes I can't tell if I'm talking too much or taking too long to get started. A few times I have gotten the impression that maybe I was chatting too much killing the mood so I would say okay lets go get in bed but then I was told to slow down.
I would love to hear what the guys think! Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
as a girl I feel exactly same way!! lmao unless he a regular of mine I don't feel anxious what to do!!
Worst - Her SO answers the door and tells you he's going out with the baby while you guys have fun. She walks up with a lit cigarette sticking out her mouth still breastfeeding the baby, hands it to her SO and tells you to come on in and she shoo's them out the door after asking you to give the SO the fee so he can use it to buy smokes & diapers. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
really???? lol!!!!!
Worst? Same as #1 About 20 years ago I saw a provider that was simply drop dead beautiful and even more sexy. Seriously, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models had nothing on this lady. Tall, blond, gorgeous face, perfect tits & ass, legs to her armpits. Just stunning. She leads me through the bedroom door and I turn to close the door. When I turn around she's already naked (2 seconds?) and is getting on the bed. Just as described above, she lays on her back, legs spread, and her head turned to the side. At this point in my life I could get a stiffie if the wind blew but with her I got nothing. Not even a hint of a rise. And even less out of her when I tried. I have often wondered if her necrophilia act wasn't planned knowing most guys wouldn't be able to perform.

Best? There have been many but the ones that stand out are when I'm met by a lady wearing my favorite outfit, high heels and a smile! You don't get that very often.
Best: One girl opens the door in lingerie with a dildo and looking like she just ate a glazed donut, and her girlfriend is nekkid face down ass up on the bed knuckle deep playing with herself. The dildo doorlady looks at me, smiles and says ~ "we have been bad and we need to be fucked for it".

I think I left there missing one shoe, both socks, and my shirt inside out. Lol