Kumquats for the people!

Pop another stick of juicyfruit and calm down, tats!

Originally Posted by lustylad
I think Tatts is a JUICEY FRUIT kinda guy! Kumquats, juicey fruit, what’s next? I’m pissing myself!!!!!!!
Go to Bulgaria and offer someone chewing gum and see what happens. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Been there, done that. It works like Valium on those little buggers.
I think Tatts is a JUICEY FRUIT kinda guy! Kumquats, juicey fruit, what’s next? Originally Posted by bambino
Tatas always takes his juiciest fruit up the alley!

He should be out there singing the joys and benefits of his favorite fruit! He could be the ass, I mean the face, of the Kumquat Growers of America!

Tatas always takes his juiciest fruit up the alley!

He should be out there singing the joys and benefits of his favorite fruit! He could be the ass, I mean the face, of the Kumquat Growers of America!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Maybe Tatts prefers some Bazooka bubble gum after a good Kumquat stuffing!!!! He can blow bubbles!!!!!!!

Where are my Kumquats!
Now I see why Tatas prefers kumquats. All those antioxidants going up his bunghole. It helps the antiaging process so he can keep shoving stuff up there for webcam money long after he's been deported.
Tatts, don’t get all jacked up about Bulgarians love of chewing gum. One of America’s greatest heroes, Chuck Yeager, always put a stick of Beemans in before his daring test flights. Even before he broke thru the sound barrier:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mB7ZTyVkfB8

Hey Tatts, you got some Beemans? I’ll pay you back later.
Where's the best place to get the freshest kumquats? I am sure eveeryone would want top quality fresh ones!
Where's the best place to get the freshest kumquats? I am sure eveeryone would want top quality fresh ones! Originally Posted by sherman klump
Check with tats, I'm sure he has some he'd be willing to sell for some spending money. But, they probably taste like shit.
C'mon fellas....Tats is a "most valued member" status here. Plus your not supposed to eat, drink, or chew gum on the bus according to pat-transit.
Come on guys be nice, you don't want him wearing his poor little fingers out pressing the report to mod button do you.
Haha people from the most racist country in the world ever worrying about going to Bulgaria. Bambino, your link is a complete joke. Look what it is here and don't worry about there. Bulgarian home ownership is at 90 per cent or more due to communism. This is real homeownership. Not paying mortgages for 30 years like you do I guess and be house poor but be under the illusion that you live in the "richest" country in the world. A total joke. Racists from America worrying about racism in Bulgaria haha. What a joke!!! Look atedit=pk here dying off each and every day including providers. Is this the richest country? Pathetic. Your whole life here is life on credit and when you kick the bucket you need yet another credit to put you in the ground because you lived your "wonderfully rich" life in the USA. Borrowed lives haha. House poor requires you to get a loan to be buried. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Don't worry - you won't be here much longer, I hear ICE is closing in on you

And how did all this cheap mere horseshit that unfolded here with this thread benefit the community? On the contrary!!! Shit like this has ruined it! Sad!
And how did all this cheap mere horseshit that unfolded here with this thread benefit the community? On the contrary!!! Shit like this has ruined it! Sad! Originally Posted by tatasddd
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't most of the crap you post a bunch of bovine excrement?
And how did all this cheap mere horseshit that unfolded here with this thread benefit the community? On the contrary!!! Shit like this has ruined it! Sad! Originally Posted by tatasddd
And you’re as welcome as venerial warts in the hobby.

Hey Tatts, got any Beemans? I’ll pay you back tomorrow.

Where are my Kumquats!!!!!!!!