Who is going to TOFTT?

+1

And who the hell puts the NAME of their apartment complex on their ad? Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE

I'm sure that is not where she lives. I highly doubt she is even in Houston. Hell I highly doubt she is even a she.

If you notice her ad says "7-11" and there are none of them in Houston. I think the closest 7-11 is in Austin.

I wouldn't be suprised if this person (most likely a guy) has placed this ad all over Texas and maybe even all over the country with different phone numbers.
Here is another one:

I'm looking for a Sugar Daddy. My name is Delicious - 24

Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:24 PM
Reply: click here I am 5'4, 118 lbs, 32 D, Im 24 years old. Im a nursing major and just need help with my bills. If you want to have fun. Send me a text or call me at (832) 735-3214. I WILL ONLY DO Green Dot as the arrangement its for the month meeting 2-3 times a week. I will NOT change my arrangement so please dont try. Gmail responses will get deleted.
Poster's age: 24

• Post ID: 12782878 houston

Email this ad
Thanks Brooke for finding us potential Sugar Babies!

But WTF is "its for the month meeting 2-3 times a week. I will NOT change my arrangement...". I'm guessing already she has GPS and I seriously doubt she will be able to maintain that schedule of 2-3 a week with any consistancy.

But I could be wrong, but I'm probably right in at least one thing: GPS. When you have to ask how much, you can't afford it!

She is cute though, but I don't trust pics I can't see all of the woman/provider. Could be a larger woman below that. But in this case, I doubt it.

But the big glaring thing is the "WILL ONLY DO Green Dot". WTF, paper money not good anymore? That's a BIG warning sign more than GPS/looks/reliability in her posting. I suppose she wants this green dot card before activities and maybe before the first met?

Thank you, but NO Thank you!
just WOW, is all I can say. Im sure you are right Brooke. It can not be legit. Most providers don't even want to bother with any thing other than cash. RED FLAG!!! Sad thing is there are probably a few who have fallen for it.

I once saw I a hobbyist a few years ago in Dallas around Christmas time who had a bunch of American Express gift cards... The first time I saw him I called immidiately and checked amount on the card. Second time I did the same... 3rd time (like and idiot) I trusted the first two visits and did not check the card untill he left..... MY BAD... the card was no good!! LMFATAO---- and the sad thing was I fucked the hell out of him(for 2 damn hours) that 3rd time..ALL FOR NOTHING.. Those two should hook up!
Hey im new that looks like a great deal, im game. (intense sarcasm voice). Also GPS? Pretty sure your not talking about coordinates.