Why Do You Hobby?

I hobby for the money!...oh wait...I'm a hobbyist!...err...

We all have talents...I love sex...and like my signature line says

SOME THINGS ARE BEST LEFT TO PROFESSIONALS!
For the no hassle, no strings attached involvement with a beautiful woman.

And of course, for the pure enjoyment of it, with of course, the same no hassle, no strings attached concept.

I can put up with a little bit of hassle, I understand that everybody has problems that crop up and compicate their lives. But, there is no compromising on the no strings attached.
Honestly...not that there's a lot of honesty on the boards lol
The best times/relationships were when I connected with someone who was first intelligent, and second - sexy as hell. When that connection gets established the sex gets even more amazing. Of course, these relationships also present the greatest danger from a hobby perspective because they all too often end up infringing on the NSA nature of things. Somebody gets too attached, somebody gets pissed, and the whole thing comes unraveled. I guess I hobby for the thrill of these relationships - the ups, the downs, and the amazing sex in between.
I get horny during lunch hour and my sb isnt around to blow me in my truck.
Because its the only way I get to see Shayla's beaver.

Because I am a Man Whore Slut.
Because I am a Man Whore Slut. Originally Posted by geecue
Yes, why yes you are! I think this is the best answer and the whole thread so far!
It's a no brainer for me. I'm not getting it at home.
When I want it the way I want it and no drama included or they want to stay overnight I just fuckin hobby
The thrill of being with a variety of DDG women without attachments. The GFE makes it even better. The best providers out there are the ones who loves what they do and knows how to please a man. Her clientele will be with guys she likes being with. For me, this is what makes time spent with providers more meaningful. It's like spending tlme with a counselor only more therapeutic.
I 'Hobby' so that I can DATY, DATO, FUHA, TUHA, DFK, MISH, K9, SCISSOR, DOWNWARD DAWG and enjoii as she DFK, BBBJ, DT, CIM, COF, COB, SURF, TUMA, CG, ACG, RCG, FACESITS...we BOTH indulge and 'understand' then part our ways to eventually, possibly rendeszvous again. And if not, we are still both COOL with that too!
When I want it the way I want it and no drama included or they want to stay overnight I just fuckin hobby Originally Posted by burkalini
I 'Hobby' so that I can DATY, DATO, FUHA, TUHA, DFK, MISH, K9, SCISSOR, DOWNWARD DAWG and enjoii as she DFK, BBBJ, DT, CIM, COF, COB, SURF, TUMA, CG, ACG, RCG, FACESITS...we BOTH indulge and 'understand' then part our ways to eventually, possibly rendeszvous again. And if not, we are still both COOL with that too! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
and have sex with a 20 something hot chick