Trade or Not to Trade (what a question)

Moved thread to the Sandbox (and I apologize for not doing it earlier) because IDGAF.
Pardon me for straying off topic, but you've got some big hands Jackie.
Pardon me for straying off topic, but you've got some big hands Jackie. Originally Posted by fithipguy

Its just angle the photo was taken . . . LMAO
Its just angle the photo was taken . . . LMAO Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
I'm trying to work out a trade for that biotone so I can use
it on them. I hear it's expensive stuff!
A number of years ago I did work out a deal with a provider (who I think now posts on here under a different name). It was back in the day when Southwest Airlines used to mail you award certificates that were redeemable by the bearer. It fell apart at the last minute though and I never did see her.

Lol. Would have never thought of lotion. There is a bad Jeff Dunhamm or Buffalo Bob joke in there somewhere.
I would never know how to approach a girl with a trade. It is a pain in the butt to try to trade/sell on craigslist so I can't imagine how a guy would be able to bring it up to a girl. Maybe I should start sending out pm's asking if girls here would want a year old Mac mini for some fun

I guess some stuff could come up in chit chat, bit then I would be hard pressed to make the offer. Even for services from me, but that might also be because in the field that I work in there is a gap between what girls would want and my expertise. Most would only find what I did ten years ago useful but that is the stuff that I am rusty with and have advanced much past it career wise.
Well at least it would appear, that this story has a happy ending, after all.

Check out OP's review of Autumn...not a Hollywood ending, but really a pretty good one, lol
Its just angle the photo was taken . . . LMAO Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
She might think you're a man as well....LMAO....:mf_laughbounc e:
In a similar post in another city, girls were asked what services they would like to trade.

Top choices were:

Dental care

and

Cosmetic Dentistry.

There is a smart alec response in there somewhere...