Which one?

K9...just f#*K me as hard as you can in this position!
DFK... sucks when I have a date with no kissing involved Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
Ditto at DFK and BBBJ! I love me some sucky sucky! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Just kiss me, that's all I really need!! If you insist on the BBBJ, I won't stop you....That's just the type of guy I am....
Lotus also works for me with some kissing to go with it.
Lotus also works for me with some kissing to go with it. Originally Posted by shorty
yummy
No question..bbbjtc !!!!
To get: bbbj (throbbing at the thought)
To give: daty followed by doggie
To do threesomes so that covers all of it,to recieve mmm dont know the name of it but on my back,legs together and on his shoulder gettin it Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Wow I'm going to have that visual in my head all day girl.
a million right answers. the taste of a woman, the feel of a great bbbj, the joy of cim the ecstasy of greek. all could be my favorite. i love dfk to no end. that being said just the feeling of penetration whether vaginally or anal is the must for me. i have had sessions where the bbbj was so great i came then was not able or allowed to go another round and forever regretted not getting to be inside a woman. while some guys claim its the physical activites that make them hobby and others claim its the companionship that does it to me the second your body enters her there could be nothing more personal invigorating or intimate. the feeling of seeing part of you disappear into another person , who you may have only met 10 minutes ago is the most exciting feeling in the world especially if you get the impression that person is also enjoying. for that reason msog is probably the only absolute must item on the menu. while it is rare for me to pop twice in an hour just knowing if i enjoy another activity too much at first and i expolde that i still should be able to get another round in means the world.
DT & DATY
Hard choice. [See Willen smirk.]

For me it's the flip side of the same coin: entry. I love the look you sometimes get as she slides down my pole in CG. And I love the feeling I get when I enter a tight, wet tunnel.
Since I've been wanting to do it for quite awhile... Greek.
Daty, DFK, and BBBJ.

Sorry, no way I could have a date without either.

If you force me to choose just one....hmmmm....bent over the side of the bed greek, put my clothes on, and leave.

You asked, LOL
69 is rapidly becoming my favorite. Especially if the lady squirts.....
It's like Lay's: I can't eat just one. [pun intended]