How has hobbying affected your RW social skills?

and I'm thankful to the gents who see me out and about and don't come up to me. Originally Posted by Anna Star
I've wondered about that before. myself, and the girls/ladies I've met, I'd say hi or respond back if they said hi to me first. that's the kind of person I am. of course if they were going out of their way to not make eye contact then I wouldn't. I could also see it being awkward if you're with friends and someone asked how you knew her. lol
It's better to be casual sexual friends. Kinda like hooking up every now and then! I have guys asking if they saw me yesterday and my simple answer is, I forget your face soon as we leave, and if you want to see how I have been doing a simple pm or text would be just fine! It's a nice gesture that someone does P4P and thinks enough of you to check and see how life has been!

I don't inner twine worlds, keeps the hobby hotter for me! A huge difference in the nice lady next door, and the naughty blonde playmate naked and doing the unthinkable!
If nothing in the hobby has affected your RW social skills then 1.) you're missing something because by default there should be a fundamental difference between the two starting with the mindset of the woman. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
There's no fundamental difference other than the price you pay at the end....
I act the same, I like to dry hump the lady's leg ...
There's no fundamental difference other than the price you pay at the end.... Originally Posted by Russ38

Based on the antiquated theory that RW women will get half at divorce? Well I say it's based on perspective because most women I know are 6 figure income earners and successful in their own rights. So if they're bringing just as much to the table or more then I'd certainly disagree. If they're basic housewives really bringing nothing to the table then you might have a point. It can be a high risk / stakes game in either scenario depending on circumstances.

I'm willing to listen to perspectives on this as I certainly dont have all the answers
I know some shlubs that married high income women and they still have to pay child support and spousal maintenance out the ass. It pays to have a good divorce attorney is the lesson to be learned.
Based on the antiquated theory that RW women will get half at divorce? Well I say it's based on perspective because most women I know are 6 figure income earners and successful in their own rights. So if they're bringing just as much to the table or more then I'd certainly disagree. If they're basic housewives really bringing nothing to the table then you might have a point. It can be a high risk / stakes game in either scenario depending on circumstances.

I'm willing to listen to perspectives on this as I certainly dont have all the answers Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Never said the price had to be strictly financial....often enough, it's not....sometimes you just get tired of the bullshit....
  • drax1
  • 02-26-2015, 05:33 PM
I have to say overall it's been a positive experience. My RW relationships are stronger because my RW sexual appetite now matches the sexual appetite of RW women my age. If I just want to have an uncomplicated roll in the sack with a younger sexy vixen, I send a PM and bam.

Thank you ladies!
Due to my busy life and lack of time to actually date...I find Hobby exactly what I need. For us girls, yes it does ruin us alot and makes real world dating hard. For men, I dont know.
I tell eveeryone, just because you are in the hobby doesnt mean you dont go out and date, flirt, etc. You still somehow have to stay grounded to the real world. I think ppl tend to forget this a fabricated fantasy world. And some ppl need a reminder of that. You have to step into reality every now and then.
Pyramider I see your point but Kevin Federline did get spousal support out of Britney Spears. Lol.

In most cases things dont favor the man especially if rich unless you get pre-nup. Will Smith was ordered to pay his first wife 28k /month until she died or remarried. They divorced in 1995 and she remarried in 2007. In addition to the 28k /mo. He had to give her a multi-million dollar home, several cars and I think 2 million dollars. She married a ex football player in 2007 and she just filed for divorce from him.
I had no concern for dealing with the bullshit (& emotions) of RW dating before hobbying, and now, I have no concern for dealing with the bullshit (& emotions) of RW dating.
For us girls, yes it does ruin us alot and makes real world dating hard. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Is it because most men in the RW dont spoil you like the fellas in the hobby? Or want to mooch off you or dont bring enough to the table?
Personally I think its sad you've never gotten to enjoy the thrill of the chase in the RW, sounds like you've always paid, no matter the circumstance. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
The fact that you assume that tells us a lot.

I don't begrudge you for never wanting to date or get married but some people don't like running a rat race their entire lives. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Marraige, and dating, are the rat race...not the hobby...

You sound like a pretty boring dude with very little meaningful social interactions; dare I say introvert? Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Again...with the personal stuff...why are you trying to speculate about my character, when all I did was answer your question how I saw fit?

I can look at this one of two ways. If nothing in the hobby has affected your RW social skills then 1.) you're missing something because by default there should be a fundamental difference between the two starting with the mindset of the woman. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
There is no difference between women in the hobby, or out. My interactions with them are always the same, and are just as accepted. The fact that you think that women are different, and require different social interactions, whether they are hookers or not, says a lot about how you view the hobby in general. No one here is better, or worse, than anyone else in the world, hooker, trick, housewife, or husband. We all interact the same.

2.) then congrats are in order, however, you shouldn't take that to mean you've reached the apex of male to female social interactions. It just means you're doing ok at the level and with the type of RW women you're comfortable playing with. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
And the unwritten, implied finish to this is, since you're talking later on about your six figure earning women and higher levels of women, that I'm not capable of interacting with women of a "high caliber". Again with the personal stuff. Why do you think this?

There's always a higher level that requires more (such as dating casually or otherwise) and I'm not just talking about sexy materialistic women in the RW , I'm also talking extremely bright and powerful sexy women that require work. However, whatever floats your boat. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You would be incredibly wrong...and the fact you believe that there is a level of woman that you have to act a certain way around to have a shot of having a meaningful interaction with, is, again, very telling.

At the end of my days I'm the kind of person that would like to know deep inside that there's at least one or two people that really love me, but that's just me. I will blame it on Mariah Carey and her dam Vision of Love song. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Why are you saying that the interactions that I have are not resulting in any true friendships?

Your entire post said much more about you, and your social skills, in our out of the hobby, than anything I could have possibly posted...
The fact that you assume that tells us a lot.

Marraige, and dating, are the rat race...not the hobby...

Again...with the personal stuff...why are you trying to speculate about my character, when all I did was answer your question how I saw fit?

There is no difference between women in the hobby, or out. My interactions with them are always the same, and are just as accepted. The fact that you think that women are different, and require different social interactions, whether they are hookers or not, says a lot about how you view the hobby in general. No one here is better, or worse, than anyone else in the world, hooker, trick, housewife, or husband. We all interact the same.

And the unwritten, implied finish to this is, since you're talking later on about your six figure earning women and higher levels of women, that I'm not capable of interacting with women of a "high caliber". Again with the personal stuff. Why do you think this?

You would be incredibly wrong...and the fact you believe that there is a level of woman that you have to act a certain way around to have a shot of having a meaningful interaction with, is, again, very telling.

Why are you saying that the interactions that I have are not resulting in any true friendships?

Your entire post said much more about you, and your social skills, in our out of the hobby, than anything I could have possibly posted... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You're overthinking and reacting. Come on guy of course the women are different or at least the mindset is. I'm sure the women here will even tell you that. They say it all the time RW and Hobby are different things and so are the respective interactions. Its a neccessity that they be in this type of "under world" business.

You really need to think about what you're saying and stop thinking I'm attacking you.

Yes their is a certain level of woman that requires a certain type of interaction thats different. Just like we have to act a certain way while at work. It's a pretty simple concept to me.
  • drax1
  • 02-26-2015, 06:58 PM
You're overthinking and reacting. Come on guy of course the women are different or at least the mindset is. I'm sure the women here will even tell you that. They say it all the time RW and Hobby are different things and so are the respective interactions. Its a neccessity that they be in this type of "under world" business.

Yes their is a certain level of woman that requires a certain type of interaction thats different. Just like we have to act a certain way while at work. It's a pretty simple concept to me. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I'm confused. How many levels of women are there?