Drumpf has small hands, but a massive Catholic problem

You are suck a weak little man. So unattractive. Originally Posted by R.M.
You don't know me, SLUNT.

And quite frankly, assfucking a hate monger left me with a bad feeling. So I stopped.

Lucky you, SLUNT.
  • R.M.
  • 08-29-2016, 08:03 AM
Oh little man you got your little feelings hurt
Oh little man you got your little feelings hurt Originally Posted by R.M.
Anger management classes appear appropriate for him.....

... as his mind gravitates back to "assfucking"! IT makes it sound like a punishment, which might explain why he self-flagellates in the activity as a recipient.

Speaking of "Catholic problems"!!!!
  • R.M.
  • 08-29-2016, 08:48 AM
I was thinking more of a padded cell.
I was thinking more of a padded cell. Originally Posted by R.M.
Padding would merely prolong any further burden on society.
  • DSK
  • 08-29-2016, 03:32 PM
You don't know me, SLUNT.

And quite frankly, assfucking a hate monger left me with a bad feeling. So I stopped.

Lucky you, SLUNT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, are you assfucking non hate mongers now?
So, are you assfucking non hate mongers now? Originally Posted by DSK
It appears he's the recipient.
  • DSK
  • 08-29-2016, 05:43 PM
It appears he's the recipient. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That figures - he can't find his own ass, so he lets the other faggots find it for him.
garbage in, garbage out.

or in this case... piggy in (oink oink), piggy (oink oink) Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
thank you for pointing out my error. let me fix that.

piggy in (oink oink), piggy out (oink oink)
thank you for pointing out my error. let me fix that.

piggy in (oink oink), piggy out (oink oink) Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Keep on rooting McDildo.
I live in a HEAVILY Catholic part of the country and I have yet to find a "practicing" Catholic who isn't angry about Hillary's VP choice. "A Catholic who is for abortion isn't really a Catholic" is what I hear a lot.

The OP's initial post is ludicrous. There is a HUGE Catholic voting block across the South, and believe me, they are no fans of Hillary.
I live in a HEAVILY Catholic part of the country and I have yet to find a "practicing" Catholic who isn't angry about Hillary's VP choice. "A Catholic who is for abortion isn't really a Catholic" is what I hear a lot.

The OP's initial post is ludicrous. There is a HUGE Catholic voting block across the South, and believe me, they are no fans of Hillary. Originally Posted by albundy

Yes Sir, same as the Mexican Catholics!!! They don't like them NAZI/Communist baby killers, either...