Website? Questions?

Unblurred, unretouched nude pics. Clothed pics, even in lingerie, can hide parts of a body (stretch marks, saggy breasts, etc.) which can cause an unexpected and unwanted surprise when a guy arrives at your place for the first time. It's always best to avoid unpleasant surprises. Let a guy know what you have to offer. If he chooses to see you as you are, you are off to a much better start than if you are trying to lure him in with "hidden surprises" which he might not like and appreciate. Honesty goes a long way in this, or any other business.
Is this the reason you won't come see me? Because I keep a guinea pig at my incall? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Whoa... you never told me you came with livestock... How YOU doin'...
Absolutely get your domain and hosting in your own name so you retain control. Some good advice on the DO NOT's here.

If you want a list of programs you can use that are free as opposed to buying Dreamweaver and PS to help make your website let me know. I also have a wide array of resources that I can send you that may help you with design and code. I might make a section on my website with some of these resources for ladies who have the time or desire to do it themselves if I can find time to update my own website.

Best of luck to you creating your website. Have fun. Let us know when you get it done.

Thanks for the plug Reese