Ladies & Gents ... who was your first board client & who was your first board provider?

well my first board member was oldsalt!!! he was very nice and a easy going guy and really helped me get my bussiness going!!! Thanks love!! kisses
  • ftime
  • 09-19-2010, 12:33 AM
OMG. Was thinking about this. The other day. My first was who told me about P . Next was Andi - long since gone then her friend who was a Nichole Kidman lookalike - boy do I regret not doing what she asked for. First Regulars were Kitty - E and Nikki/Staci - E. More than what was asked for but I'm old and forget timeframes easily. I could list the next six also.
Ike was the first from the P to take a chance on me as a newbie, and I'm forever grateful.
My first board provider was a well know lady from Dallas. In fact, I believe she was one of the first Providers to extensively use the internet for advertsiement purposes.

Her Board name was Diana of Dallas! If I am not mistaken she also had a sister in the biz but I do not recall her name!
Natash at Escape

First from the boards was MSB.
Lindsey. Hairiest bush I've ever seen.
I'm a board virgin
My first and still my favorite....Ariel. Dynamite does come in small packages!
Sable: My first provider here was Sable at her in-call apartment inside the loop near the Galleria. I can only get in one or two sessions a year, abd the next time i saw her she had become Katharine Butler . . .the same only more. Have seen her on and off since . . .last time was just before her baby ib '08. Great gal; all natural and all woman.
Natash at Escape

First from the boards was MSB. Originally Posted by boardman
Natasha was who nurtured the frisky sexual lady you have before you. She was a great girl and how I met you fellas I had the pleasure of meeting while at Escape! Good intro into the hobby indeed. She actually watched my first appt for about twenty minutes Good times....
My first provider here was adventuress4u. Great lady and performed Just as her ad said.
My first board provider was allystorm. Whatever happened to her?
Ruby from Escapes followed by all the others and then discretions, then all the girl's at Charlie's both times...lol
My first was Wildflower Beth...(sigh)...I miss her......
i dont remember my first sorry if you reading this but my favorite was and is ICM!!!