whats the craziest provider in dallas?

No couch room for Fawn ... only my lap.

And yes, I am one of the clucking chickens not posting any names. With the names, taint photos should be included.
What provider in dallas has the craziest personality that you have seen?. Originally Posted by pinchy
Crazy? Everyone in this world is a little bit crazy. Some of us just hide it better than others.
Better to ask who isnt! ;-)
This could get interesting Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Not as interesting as that round, peachy ass of yours -WOW!
  • fawn
  • 11-04-2012, 01:18 PM

One I saw that is old as dirt that is a little off the chain was a lot of fun to cut up and shoot the shit with. Originally Posted by pinchy
OMG, I thought I was the only provider older than dirt....

I will make room on my couch for Fawn though.

K. Originally Posted by Knight2554
Since we are going to be on the couch can we fool around while eating our popcorn?

No couch room for Fawn ... only my lap.
. Originally Posted by pyramider
I can think of a lot of things to do on your lap....
There is nothing better that the "older than dirt" woman that can still bring it and understands that getting dirty NEVER gets old... I'd go crazy w/o y'all!!
Not a provider, but I had a girlfriend that was abducted by every UFO that passed by the planet. She was a reincarnation of half of all the famous female personalities in history and some of the male ones. She had more crystals, sweet grass, and terminations from pissed off employers than the IRS has audits. She was bat-shit crazy and the most fun I have had in a long time.

And that is the moral of this story. Sometimes we need to get out of our comfort zone and live a little on the wacko side of life.

Enjoy friends.

What provider in dallas has the craziest personality that you have seen? ... Originally Posted by pinchy
Just goes to show, you know what I latched onto with this post? I would never refer to a lady as a WHAT. I think proper English would be WHICH provider. WHAT makes providers sound like nothing more than objects, and not a real person.

Craziest ladies I have ever met are both UTR/Retired. Week in the local county run bar put one of them off the wall, the other one was just naturally crazy, in a good sort of way.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-05-2012, 11:35 AM
i just want to see if my name was tossed into the hat...
i just want to see if my name was tossed into the hat... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Looks like you'll have to toss it yourself.
i just want to see if my name was tossed into the hat... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ze

On a serious note aren't we all crazy to some extent ijs
Ze is fucking nuts. :-)
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ i just want to see if my name was tossed into the hat...
No Ze, you are Pteradactyl Shit Crazy. Just ask Grace.

... considered it tossed.