Recent Green Light Promoting

Fewer studios remaining after the busts. So why does GL need so much promoter hype all of a sudden?
Doesn't surprise me. Greenlight has always had the worst promotion.
Doesn't surprise me. Greenlight has always had the worst promotion. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Means a lot when you have posted false reviews, bragged about discounts for sessions, and mislead people about health issues of chicks..
Means a lot when you have posted false reviews, bragged about discounts for sessions, and mislead people about health issues of chicks.. Originally Posted by 643_DP
Spring has to do something.
Fewer studios remaining after the busts. So why does GL need so much promoter hype all of a sudden? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
The promoting of greenlight is back, and in greater numbers
Aq
Promotors this and promotors that and promotors everywhere. Can’t Yo just tell me where the p***y is good and where it’s not ? That’s all we horny dudes want to know.
The promoting of greenlight is back, and in greater numbers Originally Posted by TheTopG655
So you bumped a 2 month old thread to tell us that? In two separate threads?
Aq Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
How very lovely.
LoL
Either Green Light gathered all unemployed promoters or they created all new handles to promote.
Thank you for bringing this out to the light. They are definitely shining on the xx radar.
Seems highly probable, as they all came back for review bumping.
Seems highly probable, as they all came back for review bumping. Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
You go there and spend your money. Do you expect people to shop at TJ Maxx or Nordstrom, if they don't advertise?
It's not easy for guys to get screened, i've thrown thrown them a plug on different boards from guys looking for an Asian Studio and the response is always a gripe about replying to emails or sent info and never heard back. I do not leave a review if there is always a current Review on that same Provider. Some guys Review the same girl over and over to keep their Premium Access.