Review: (Germany) Fkk Dietzenbach (Frankfurt suburb)

I have to a trip to Frankfurt for old times sake!
  • iquit
  • 09-11-2016, 01:04 AM
However, in terms of performance AO is going to be much more difficult to find at Oase, and it will easily cost 100 euro for half an hour if any is to be found. In fact BBBJ takes a bit of looking at Oase and similar places. Girls at Dietz will be more willing, even enthusiastic, with BBBJ and DFK.

Most of the low cost AO clubs (often called RTC's) are in the NRW in the industrial cities north of Cologne. Dietz is somewhat unique in being near Frankfurt. You can, in fact, easily take the train from the airport Hbf, and it's a quick 15 or 20 minute walk through town. Just the thing if you are staying at the airport hotel the night before a flight.

Well worth checking out. Allow several hours so you can hang out and sample several girls. Originally Posted by sean rider
I think I read somewhere that the clubs do a medical check at the door before entry and give u a wrist band indicating you have been tested and a different color band if u declined the testing. If u declined, the fee was higher and no bbbj. If tested (for a small fee), then u get no restrictions on what u can get plus the ladies are tested frequently. Is that true or...someone enlighten me.
I think I read somewhere that the clubs do a medical check at the door before entry and give u a wrist band indicating you have been tested and a different color band if u declined the testing. If u declined, the fee was higher and no bbbj. If tested (for a small fee), then u get no restrictions on what u can get plus the ladies are tested frequently. Is that true or...someone enlighten me. Originally Posted by iquit
I've visited quite a few FFKs in Frankfurt and Berln, and never had, or heard of one that does what you described. There may be one that does that, but it is not one of the larger, more famous ones.
The places that do onsite testing are the AO gangbang clubs. There are a few that require recent test results and do not have onsite testing, so be sure to check.

The RTC clubs, lower price FKKs with (mostly) AO, don't test the men. The women probably have regular testing, but there are no guarantees.
It's worth noting that a new commercial sex law is working its way through the German system. It may ban bbfs. Such a ban may only mean AO services won't be advertised, but everyone will know where it's available. Flat rate clubs may be under attack as well. There is a lot of uncertainty. What I hear is this will happen summer of 2017. I'll be going to Germany at least twice before then.