F the Yankees

Protected in the batting order? Derek Jeter was a leadoff hitter LOL! In a batting order the 5 protects the 4 and the 4 protects the 3. You should never be allowed to comment on anything baseball related ever again.

Batting average - .310
Hits - 3,465
Home Runs - 260
Runs Batted In - 1,311

14× All-Star (1998–2002, 2004, 2006–2012, 2014)
5× World Series champion (1996, 1998–2000, 2009)
World Series MVP (2000)
AL Rookie of the Year (1996)
5× Gold Glove Award (2004–2006, 2009–2010)
5× Silver Slugger Award (2006–2009, 2012)
2× AL Hank Aaron Award (2006, 2009)
Roberto Clemente Award (2009)
New York Yankees No. 2 retired
New York Yankees captain (2003–2014)

You must be getting DJ confused with Craig Biggio. Originally Posted by Prime Time
lol agree 100%..Jeter was the real deal, along with Ken Griffey Jr...and Barry Bonds...I think Barry was the greatest baseball player of all time....even before the home run steroid controversy...
I think Barry was the greatest baseball player of all time....even before the home run steroid controversy... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not even Top Ten All-Time, fruitcake. You'll have to forage through many of the Best of the Best before Bonds' name is even mentioned. As most things, you're wrong once again.
Not even Top Ten All-Time, fruitcake. You'll have to forage through many of the Best of the Best before Bonds' name is even mentioned. As most things, you're wrong once again. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

you seem to be eternally butt hurt. I advise you stop following me around harrassing me or else ....I will ask the Mods to put you in adult day care time out. ;-)
  • bbkid
  • 10-25-2017, 12:38 PM
...I think Barry was the greatest baseball player of all time....even before the home run steroid controversy... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You've made some awfully stupid posts since you joined this site (or should I say, since you adopted this handle), and this is the TOPPER of them all.

Not even Top Ten All-Time, fruitcake. You'll have to forage through many of the Best of the Best before Bonds' name is even mentioned.
As most things, you're wrong once again. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Yep.
2-1 Stros!
Liking home field.

Go Astros!!!
Yankees not allowed to have any hair.....it's their tradition
You've made some awfully stupid posts since you joined this site (or should I say, since you adopted this handle), and this is the TOPPER of them all.

Yep. Originally Posted by bbkid
Yet he is provided a "stage" and an "audience"!

Responding to his bs almost gives it legitimacy .... almost.

Yep. Originally Posted by bbkid
Stop whining like a bitch. The fact is even if you exclude 99-2007 Barry Bonds had accumulated 7 MVP's and 8 Golden Gloves. He was top 3 then...hitting all the Home Runs pushed him to #1. I'm of the opinion that if yall want to give Roger Clemons and other pitchers a pass then I'm giving Barry one. Clemons' wife was even on Steroids and yall said nothing...so Barry gets a pass since 80% of the league was cheating.