Preferred 411, 6 month subscription are you kidding?

A few guys will pay it and most won't, if you want the price to drop, don't support it and watch it drop or die Originally Posted by BLM69

It's also conceivable that 90+% of the guys are very happy with the service and don't mind the price increase. Especially with the increased risk that comes with SESTA and FOSTA. You're paying for security and convenience. It's worth it for lots of folks, not for others. That's the beauty of markets.
No brainer, to me. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
DITTO (yes meant to use all caps)
Yes! Gina, if you’re reading please consider opening back up for former members.
Yes! Gina, if you’re reading please consider opening back up for former members. Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer

I would agree. I hope p411 opens back up for former members or that I get another temporary trial membership. I will renew again if I ever get the opportunity.
I have no private insight into Gina’s plans. Haven’t spoken to her in many years. But you can bet your bottom dollar that she is going to do everything she can to make work the best in can under the existing circumstances. Have faith. She truly dOES take great care of her business, and always has. Even before P411. A true professional and extremely competent.
we all have to pay one way or another
visiting ads are not free either..
P411 is worth it .. p411 Price-lass
You all are absolutely right, I will renew it.
Yes! Gina, if you’re reading please consider opening back up for former members. Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
I would agree. I hope p411 opens back up for former members or that I get another temporary trial membership. I will renew again if I ever get the opportunity. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Hmmmm totally confused?
Check your spam folder.
The rest of the clients that had expired accounts got a free trial, and can sign up.
Don’t know what planet you are living on?
The rest of us just had to click on a link provided.
Was about to renew. But now they have it $100 for 6 months instead of a year, WTF? But I am gonna feel compelled to for sake of screening with some hard to reach providers. Originally Posted by Gemineye
If Gina would restart privateconnections I would be a happy camper.
If Gina would restart privateconnections I would be a happy camper. Originally Posted by hunttolive

The PC Days were pretty Awesome! Lot’s of great memories and met some of the most wonderful men! And some wonderful PC ladies! :
I agree with everyone, a P411 request is given immediate priority with me. I am much more at ease with a client from P411 than anywhere else and it cuts down on your screening time with me immensely.
Think of it this way, if the Hobby was a concert, eccie is an ticket to the show, but P411 is a VIP Pass. Both will get you in to see the show, but the VIP Pass gets you better treatment with more perks, like preferred seating. ;-)
Think of it this way, if the Hobby was a concert, eccie is an ticket to the show, but P411 is a VIP Pass. Both will get you in to see the show, but the VIP Pass gets you better treatment with more perks, like preferred seating. ;-) Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
...that's where I got my VIP Pass for the Heidi Fly show!
  • L.A.
  • 04-09-2019, 10:05 AM
The PC Days were pretty Awesome! Lot’s of great memories and met some of the most wonderful men! And some wonderful PC ladies! : Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
I saw 3 or 4 different people from PC back in the day and I can't remember single name. I'm getting old.

P411 is pretty cool. I don't use it as much as I used to but it's nice to have it available when needed. Gina will probably drop in this thread at some point and give an update.
  • BLM69
  • 04-09-2019, 10:16 AM
It's also conceivable that 90+% of the guys are very happy with the service and don't mind the price increase. Especially with the increased risk that comes with SESTA and FOSTA. You're paying for security and convenience. It's worth it for lots of folks, not for others. That's the beauty of markets. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Tell us about the security you think you're getting?
Tell us about the security you think you're getting? Originally Posted by BLM69
...beats the shit out of spreading you photo all of hookerdom....