What's a Fair Price for This?

There's a girl on here somewhere that has rates for everything. I think going skating was 75 and a movie no sex was 100. She also had some free stuff. The list was very long. She was the perfect companion because that's literally what she did.
Last time I had to change vehicles, I fell in love with a model of truck which I'd never seen (or at least never noticed) before, and still managed to drive a very good bargain with the dealer. The first time I walked into an amp, though (back in pre-internet days), the girl basically skinned me alive. Moral of the story: Never go into negotiations without at least knowing the MSRP. Originally Posted by roaringfork
Well, you are not buying a car. In this case renting one. Rates are usually fixed. What you do with your rental time, is your choice. You can negotiate, but thats not the standard operating procedure. You experience with Amp, is you didn't do basic research on their rates. In this case you know the hourly rates. You want to know activities during the rented time can get you a discount or different rate.

As you can see from several replies, you pay for the time, unless a provider offers up the discount for said activities during the time.
I generally pay $50/hr for non-BCD time, but don't suggest the idea of meeting outside the bedroom unless I have seen her more than once.

Another route is just to give her extra cash each time you see her and tell her to think of it as prepayment for when you meet for drinks someday. They always say "ok", so if you are not bored with them after the second visit, just ask them to meet..
Well, it looks like I'm not going to get the response I was really fishing for here: "Oh, don't be silly, Roaringfork sweetie. Aside from the fact that I've got The Cookie, why would the time I spend with you be any more valuable than the time you spend with me?"

Hey, it was worth a shot.