I got duped!

even if you do convince me that a no review policy is bullshit, it'll be a complete waste of time because Eccie will still offer a no review policy.

Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise
the no review policy ECCIE offers, is like an umpire saying he won't call balls and strikes on you, as long as you agree to watch the game from the dugout
The only no review policy I'm aware of is LMT's who occasionally have reviews they request be removed. I don't think an active provider can do this. Maybe if she isn't a member?
Hello everyone! many thanks to all of you that has responded with insightful, intelligent, fair and balance views and yet respectful to others. I had wrote review in the past on aspd and now I had the pleasure to do it with eccie and always unemotional with strict adherence to the facts, no ill intent ever, I have crystal clear pictures of win and loses in the game of hobbying and enjoy and cherish win and dismissed loses as soon as they occur as a facts of life and move forward enthusiastically to search next win. I'll write NO review from this moment on starting with Amillah Kennedy and return the favor to my fellow hobbies that shared theirs experience good or bad with honest factual reviews, thanks again everyone!!
You're da man, Forniman! Kick ass!

So if there really is a no review policy, with rules and all that, are certain providers exempt?

One more time, high five for manliness to Forniman!
the no review policy ECCIE offers, is like an umpire saying he won't call balls and strikes on you, as long as you agree to watch the game from the dugout Originally Posted by Chung Tran
As long as watching the game from the dugout is an option, I'll take it! Count me in, thanks ump!

So if there really is a no review policy, with rules and all that, are certain providers exempt? Originally Posted by phildo
Maybe a moderator can help us with this question?
Pleasant....as I understand it, a provider may establish a no review policy as long as she does NOT advertise on this site. If I have it wrong I apologize in advance.
MM
Manslut is right. The no review is the important one. Most won't write it. Yet it highlights an issue (s) that might, or may not, be of interest in a Hobbyist's assessment. No question in this PC environment it takes real balls to man up.
I been resisting above writing bad reviews for quite some time now and before I do I like to hear the opinion of well established providers/hobbies. Should I dismissed? write it as a loss and move forward and denied my fellow hobbies valuable info that could prevent then from falling in the same cunning deceitful game without warnings? or should I pull the trigger?
I'll appreciate all response, thx. Originally Posted by Forniman
Just write bad reviews in a nice way!

But if it is due to non clicking then just say that. YMMV
This is the worse I had run across and her review is coming up soon !http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ls-23/24443084
Review now posted as promised to my fellow hobbies and to Amillah Kennedy .
As I understand it, and has previously been alluded to by previous posters, a lady can only request a no review policy if she does not advertise here or maintain a showcase. That means no POSITIVE or negative reviews.

In my experience, mods on this site have not allowed the "no review" policy to shield bad providers from criticism. I don't think a lady can scream "no reviews!" in response to a negative report and expect mods to immediately take it down, particularly if in the past she has allowed reviews to be posted. That is how it should be.

Guys should not ask permission from a provider before they post a review, unless the lady has a history of not allowing them. Even then, if I had a poor experience with such a provider I would find a way to get the word out.