OMG ladies why is it so hard to be on time?

They simply don't care
They feel there's enough guys that will keep seeing them that they don't have to care Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Unfortunately you are correct.
I’m very professional and any client that books with me does not have this issue with my services. I recommend booking 3-4 hours ahead or a day in advance.
It is becoming to much work to have a hobby like this.

I talked to a provider all week and we set a date for yesterday at 5:30.
Yesterday Morning I confirmed with her that we are still on for Friday at 5:30 and she says yes.
Around 4 I text to confirm appt again and get no response.
I text again 15 mins before our date was to begin
and no response
I text 2 hours after date was supposed to begin asking if she was okay.
no response
This morning, nothing from her.

and now 30mins before I was to meet a different provider she texts me and says she 'has complications'

So the last 3 providers I've contact on TRYST have ended up with nothing happening.
I was hoping that the providers on TRYST would be a step above the STG providers, but I've had better responses and action from STG ladies.
. Please shed some light. Originally Posted by Arboater61
They're women
https://youtu.be/hbA-KAgj-ko

Also keep in mind the majority of them have a vitamin routine that causes them to flake (manic, moody, lose track of time, pass out for extended periods, etc)
And dont forget the best 1
My phone died
And dont forget the best 1
My phone died
  • jan-w
  • 07-23-2023, 09:29 AM
Quite a few of them also have unfortunate relatives who are always being rushed to the emergency room. "I didn't respond for 6 days because ________ was in the hospital and I was there every minute."
Translation: I was busted for 22 unpaid traffic violations and failure to show up for court dates so I sat in the clink for 6 days until I could make bail.

and now 30mins before I was to meet a different provider she texts me and says she 'has complications' Originally Posted by ridemyrazorback

I don't get it.
Now this provider is posting on twitter that she still has openings.
And I've heard nothing from her since she cancelled on me.
Translation: I was busted for 22 unpaid traffic violations and failure to show up for court dates so I sat in the clink for 6 days until I could make bail. Originally Posted by jan-w
i've heard that from at least 4 different NCNS (i'm sure none of them were true)
I don't get it.
Now this provider is posting on twitter that she still has openings.
And I've heard nothing from her since she cancelled on me. Originally Posted by ridemyrazorback
this was a NCNS of mine that was just as hilarious, featuring eccie members defending the provider
exact same thing

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062600706