CHRIS COMO: "OUR RIGHTS DON NOT COME FROM GOD"

And Lo, God spoke unto the prophet Joseph Smith and said...

THIS ONE FUCKED UP TOPIC FOR A CHANGE!
Isn't Como a lake In northern Italy?
That's not what Como said.

OK. I'm bored of this. They come from the universe. How the hell should I know? Freedom is a right you're born with. Of course not everyone enjoys that right. Whose fault is that? Man. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So you don't believe in the concept of "inalienable" rights?
it's just a made-up word. A politician's word, sonny. Young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really want to know?

Do you believe that owning humans as property is acceptable; if it is collectively agreed to thru "common compromise"?

. A right conferred on man by right of existence, not by other men.

It seems to me that if you believe "man" has only the bundle of rights that are conferred upon him thru consensus based on common agreement, then there are no fundamental rights and by extension there can be no immorality like slavery if consensus exists. The unacceptable becomes acceptable thru mob rule.

And no you don't have to reason that God exists for you to exist. Obviously. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You sound like those people who bash walmart for low prices that beat out other stores.
Slavery is bad? I'd love to have a few slaves, but empathy/emotions get all mixed up and I would not keep slaves, maybe.
But I'd hire a driver/maid/chef/, but that's not slavery,right? cause they are doing things for me of their own free will.

CHRIS COMO: "OUR RIGHTS DON NOT COME FROM GOD" Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Chris Como? Is Chris any kin to Perry Como?
He is a Mafia don.
That's not what Como said. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why do I give a shit what he said? Goddamn, you think we're tied at the hip? I don't have to agree or disagree with the guy. I've got my own fucking ideas on it. How's that?
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2015, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
It reminds me of the man sitting on the roof of his house as the flood waters were rising and he prayed to God to save him. A fire truck came by in the high water and asked him if he needed help and he refused saying God would save him. Still praying, a boat came by and again he refused saying God would take care of him. Finally a helicopter tried to pick him of the roof and again he refused once again stating God would save him. The flood waters rose and he drowned. Upon arriving in heaven he saw God and asked why he did not save him. God replied, you fucking idiot, I sent a fire truck, a boat and a helicopter what more did you want.
Upon arriving in heaven he saw God and asked why he did not save him. God replied, you fucking idiot, I sent a fire truck, a boat and a helicopter what more did you want. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I didn't know JDIdiot drowned!
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2015, 02:50 PM
It reminds me of the man sitting on the roof of his house as the flood waters were rising and he prayed to God to save him. A fire truck came by in the high water and asked him if he needed help and he refused saying God would save him. Still praying, a boat came by and again he refused saying God would take care of him. Finally a helicopter tried to pick him of the roof and again he refused once again stating God would save him. The flood waters rose and he drowned. Upon arriving in heaven he saw God and asked why he did not save him. God replied, you fucking idiot, I sent a fire truck, a boat and a helicopter what more did you want. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
LOL good one.

Your rights come from might. More might , more rights!
That's not what Como said. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
By now, you should have a sense of how fucking ignorant you are.

If not, then you're as stupid as you are ignorant.
Explain his thinking. I don't understand it. Como says our rights come from the collective consensus of man. If he is right, then man has no inherent right to be born, live, breath, or otherwise exist.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-rights-do-no/

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Fumo is a typical Liberial silly thinker! To understand the Constitution, you have to learn the basic understanding or philosophical principle that was the basis for what they wrote. That my friends is found in the Preamble of the Constitution. It says, " all men are created equal, and endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that of life, liberty, and the per suit of happiness!
Now, getting past the typical arguments used to fight against this basic idea, understand "men" as meaning mankind, and reference to a creator, (many were Diests which believed if there was a God, he isn't involved with us), what was the basis for everything that follows, ie. The Constitution. It states that we have (not are given by others, unalieneable( non disputed, not apart from who we are) rights. It's our life to do and be what we choose! Liberty is not something that comes because we are given permission by some higher governing authority. Happiness is what I think. I have a right to be happy, to persue those things that make me happy!
Now, two points need to clearly be understood. First, Because of this belief that we are capable and empowered with these rights, no governing authority has any authority to take these rights from us. Thus, the checks and balances to limit the power of the Government. Secondly, within this basic understanding of who we are as a person, it is expected that we have the capability and maturity that our rights do not infringe on the rights of the other. In other words, as I have these unalienable rights, so do every other person I come in contact with. It's the old principle of "treating others like you want others to treat you". With mutual respect and a expectation of interacting with a rational person.
I think the most basic problem in this country today is missing and not teaching and promoting these very essential expectations. The result is we have a bunch of spoiled, self centered, childish attitudes and behaviors amount too many people, and a lot of politicians on both sides of the isle, who think they have the right to rule us.
Chris Como? Is Chris any kin to Perry Como? Originally Posted by bigtex

If you're going to try to quote me then don't lie about it. I never said the above, nor wrote it. You just lied in order to try to advance an argument meaning you failed on both counts. You did not advance anything except to expose yourself as a liar. This is the part where you apologize for being a piece of raunchy snatch cake and kiss my ass.
If you're going to try to quote me then don't lie about it. I never said the above, nor wrote it. You just lied in order to try to advance an argument meaning you failed on both counts. You did not advance anything except to expose yourself as a liar. This is the part where you apologize for being a piece of raunchy snatch cake and kiss my ass. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Another mindless, non-sensical rant from the King of mindless, non-sensical rants.