the other side bbbj will you see a woman who does only cbj?

bbbj or no date Originally Posted by waverunner234
Why would I go with anything less? There is so much competition out there!
I would fall into the MAYBE category. I will still try a lady that reviews state CBJ, and I will always respect their limits and not even ask for BBBJ. I find that if the rest of experience is good, I will repeat with them.

Ironically, I have found kissing to be more important in the GFE experience than BBBJ. LFK, or DFK is fine. There are still a few no-kiss, or "just a peck" girls out there, and going forward for me, that is a deal breaker.

Eye contact during sex is also very important.
I would fall into the MAYBE category. I will still try a lady that reviews state CBJ, and I will always respect their limits and not even ask for BBBJ. I find that if the rest of experience is good, I will repeat with them.

Ironically, I have found kissing to be more important in the GFE experience than BBBJ. LFK, or DFK is fine. There are still a few no-kiss, or "just a peck" girls out there, and going forward for me, that is a deal breaker.

Eye contact during sex is also very important. Originally Posted by lostforkate
No DFK is also deal breaker for me
Apparently some guys prefer CBJ. I met one guy who said he only wants CBJ with providers. Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
No guy prefers CBJ. From a guys perspective putting on a rubber sucks. Humans weren't made to wear latex. We do it because it has become necessary, or you don't want to knock somebody up. Bareback is so much better than protected sex. He may be paranoid, or just telling you what he thinks you want to hear, but don't believe the lie that he prefers CBJ.
TF is not a deal breaker, prefer UTF. One ATF is TF only. Oh by the way TF stands for translated French and UTF stands for untranslated French.