ISIS beheads American journalist, Obama goes back on vacation

each day I am wrong. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
no shit - at least you are man enough to admit it.
What is it the lawyers say? I rest my case the stooges have arrived. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The stooges are guys like you, but with deep pockets to pay the lawyers.

In fact if it weren't for stooges like you, and some of the other "know it alls" on here ... lawyers would go broke.....and there would only be a handful around.
no shit - at least you are man enough to admit it. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You give him way too much credit .... the "man" part I'm talking about.
no shit - at least you are man enough to admit it. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yep there is no end to the stupid OP'S started here.
The stooges are guys like you, but with deep pockets to pay the lawyers.
You are a right wing stooge lapping up the kool aid.
In fact if it weren't for stooges like you, and some of the other "know it alls" on here ... lawyers would go broke.....and there would only be a handful around. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You give him way too much credit .... the "man" part I'm talking about. Originally Posted by LexusLover
your jealousy is showing lexie lacking.
I posted it as a mean political jab but I was right on the money.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-killers.html

Yep, that's your Obama.
What is it the lawyers say? I rest my case the stooges have arrived. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Olimp biggen defends Olame cunts...
Olimp biggen defends Olame cunts... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hamas cunt as usual you are full of shit. Run you little pussy.
Hamas cunt as usual you are full of shit. Run you little pussy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only "junk" you have, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is the pile of shit you call "brains". And the fact that you challenge Merriam Webster on definitions is proof you are a dumb-as-a-fence-post moron!
Eva could have his head cut off and he'd still be "fully functional."
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2014, 10:19 PM
When they come for you EVA make sure you identify yourself. I would hate to risk my life to save yours. Just say that you are on their, and Obama's, side. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
WTF does this even mean....JD you ain't rescuing anything or anybody.

You, LL, and JD are necon cheerleaders. I'd buy all three of you a one way ticket to the Middle East to fight radical Muslims that you want others to fight for you.
WTF does this even mean....JD you ain't rescuing anything or anybody.

You, LL, and JD are necon cheerleaders. I'd buy all three of you a one way ticket to the Middle East to fight radical Muslims that you want others to fight for you. Originally Posted by WTF

Save your money. You'll need it to flee the US when they get over here.
The only "junk" you have, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is the pile of shit you call "brains". And the fact that you challenge Merriam Webster on definitions is proof you are a dumb-as-a-fence-post moron! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Eva could have his head cut off and he'd still be "fully functional." Originally Posted by gnadfly
You just knew the Jewish faggot would bring up junk, while turd fly roots in his ass. Two of the lesser kights on the board trying to be clever...LMAO You two make a sweet couple, going to love field?
Obama has checked out - he has no interest in governing. He is only interested in doing the minimal requirements of being president while enjoying all the perks.

His status as one (if not the) worst president in modern American history is set. He is going to suffer more electoral losses in November and most of his policies are in disarray (foreign and domestic).

Unfortunately, Americans are stuck with this POS for 2 more years. And the politically motivated Obama bureaucrats (at IRS, EPA, DOJ) are in charge and running the show - think Nixon's enemy list of the new millennium.

You just knew the Jewish faggot would bring up junk, while turd fly roots in his ass. Two of the lesser kights on the board trying to be clever...LMAO You two make a sweet couple, going to love field? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Homophobic, racist, anti-Semitic and misogynistic asshole.
Homophobic, racist, anti-Semitic and misogynistic asshole. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Kiss it faggot.