Apollo Steel wasted my time and money

Blahhhhhhhh Blahhhhhhhh Blahhhhhhhh who cares what you think
By reading your reviews you can't afford my hh but again enjoy your day
Oh how I have missed the Dallas boards! lol

You done riled her up, BLM. lol
Wow just wow......smh
Guys and girls, I'm sorry she did this, I never once agreed on anything with her. She wasn't my type and I moved on.
Blahhhhhhhh we would expect you to lie lmao clown shit
Well someone is using your handle sweetie I have tons of messages if this was not you then I apologize shit happens,
I asked for this post to be trashed by admin nobody has taking down so oh well what can I do
They aren't going to take it down just because you asked. So how exactly did waste your time and money?
It doesn't matter,but thanks for being concerned
Thanks for making me revelant though everyone makes mistakes nobody is better than the next
Yeah it does matter if you put an alert on this guy and he wants to see me, I guess we just know not to trust you or anything you say, EVER. Cool
First of all I've said more than once the post was in wrong room, second I don't owe you anything you sit on here all day im sure you know who to see and who not to see you been here long enough ,fact when ladies hit me up about guys I give honest truth, I'm not your friend or nor am I trying to be sweetie do your own research I could care less about the petty shit, ain't stop my grind so be blessed and enjoy your day
First of all I've said more than once the post was in wrong room, second I don't owe you anything you sit on here all day im sure you know who to see and who not to see you been here long enough ,fact when ladies hit me up about guys I give honest truth, I'm not your friend or nor am I trying to be sweetie do your own research I could care less about the petty shit, ain't stop my grind so be blessed and enjoy your day Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
So u basically lied on a guy just because he didn't want to see you, got it thanks

Let's hope nothing bad ever happens to you and won't ever have to post a REAL ALERT because now nobody will take you seriously.