Fox Caught Making Up News Out of Nothing Again - The Real Pirate Story

COG is more of a TRUE American than 1 dozen of you Obuttlickers...Maybe 100 or more. or thousands..LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Wonderful meaning intelligent contributions as usual. Lets see how many other childish names you can but OB if front of.
Man I'm so Embarrassed when someone gets caught that badly. I don't appreciate them lying to me. That sucks.
  • WTF
  • 09-21-2012, 10:07 PM

I think some people should stock up on Preparation H before November, because their asses will be sore for another 4 years. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
jb's ass will be sore for eternity unless he turns hetro.
Who lied? Obama tweeted it. It was the image he wanted to project while the Middle East was burning, he had time for Letterman, JayZ and Beyonce, but not Netanyahu. He made it look current, not me.
not a bad photoshop

but someone forgot to brown up Obies hands

oooopsie Originally Posted by CJ7
That's his white half you racists mother fucker!
  • WTF
  • 09-21-2012, 10:19 PM
Who lied? Obama tweeted it. It was the image he wanted to project while the Middle East was burning, he had time for Letterman, JayZ and Beyonce, but not Netanyahu. He made it look current, not me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He did not tweet it you stupid SOB, can't you read?

In addition to smoeone cutting you meat, you need to get some Coke Bottle Glasses.

I feel sorry for the Nursing Home nurse that draws your shortstraw.
He's your guy, not mine. I'll bet you're proud.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG STFU you are one two sided moron- you are the same dumbwit that was bragging about how your sources says Rick Perry would win the GOP nomination and go on to defeat Obama- I lost all respect for you back then- you birng nothing useful to these threads- get lost!!!
  • WTF
  • 09-21-2012, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm sorry your guy died.

Have you realized yet that you lied? Obama did not tweet it. You get hired at Fox? Baghdad COGoat.
  • WTF
  • 09-21-2012, 10:35 PM
COG STFU you are one two sided moron- you are the same dumbwit that was bragging about how your sources says Rick Perry would win the GOP nomination and go on to defeat Obama- I lost all respect for you back then- you birng nothing useful to these threads- get lost!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I forgot about that!

What say you Nostradamus?

Any more predictions for us ...
I already predicted Obama's re-election.

And my sources didn't comprehend how stupid Rick Perry really was. No one did, except those of you fortunate enough to live in Texas.

And Obama is not in charge of his campaign? That explains the polls.
  • WTF
  • 09-21-2012, 10:42 PM

And my sources didn't comprehend how stupid Rick Perry really was. No one did, except those of you fortunate enough to live in Texas. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What kind of ignorant sources do you have?

Texas gave you G W Bush, you thought Perry would be any better?

Now quit lying about Obama tweeting shit before your pecker falls off.

And my sources didn't comprehend how stupid Rick Perry really was. No one did, except those of you fortunate enough to live in Texas.

And Obama is not in charge of his campaign? That explains the polls. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No, most of us didn't fully appreciate what a dim bulb he is, at least I didn't. He does have a reputation for being something of a RINO. I guess that should have been a warning sign.
Skylar don't be obtuse. I have two jobs that keep me busy until late. Don't worry I will get to you.

The way I see it is that Louise can't take a joke. Let me ask this question, if Obama did meet a pirate instead of Netanyahu would you even be upset? I get the feeling that Obama could do no harm in your eyes. So instead of talking to a pirate or meeting with our only ally in the Middle East what was Obama really doing? Vegas, Hollywood, women's basketball, Beyonce, or Letterman? Which ones do you think are inappropriate?
Skylar don't be obtuse. I have two jobs that keep me busy until late. Don't worry I will get to you.

The way I see it is that Louise can't take a joke. Let me ask this question, if Obama did meet a pirate instead of Netanyahu would you even be upset? I get the feeling that Obama could do no harm in your eyes. So instead of talking to a pirate or meeting with our only ally in the Middle East what was Obama really doing? Vegas, Hollywood, women's basketball, Beyonce, or Letterman? Which ones do you think are inappropriate? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Skylar wouldn't be upset if Obama actually was a pirate.