Beyond AMP Experience

Could you please let us know the name of that place - so those who care don't go there? Originally Posted by LM311
I'm sure you can figure it out, but I don't know if it stops here because I had to save my own ass. The next day I was questioned by APD for over two hours. They told me that if I didn't tell them everything about the other spas I've recently been to I would also be prosecuted for perjury and obstruction in addition to prostitution. I was scared shitless so I had no choice but to tell the truth and hand over text messages. At the very end I had to sign my testimony and was told as long as I continued to cooperate I wouldn't be prosecuted so that's what I did. Do I regret doing what I did? No, but I sure wasn't expecting to be interrogated by two threatening asshole detectives.
I'm sure you can figure it out, but I don't know if it stops here because I had to save my own ass. The next day I was questioned by APD for over two hours. They told me that if I didn't tell them everything about the other spas I've recently been to I would also be prosecuted for perjury and obstruction in addition to prostitution. I was scared shitless so I had no choice but to tell the truth and hand over text messages. At the very end I had to sign my testimony and was told as long as I continued to cooperate I wouldn't be prosecuted so that's what I did. Do I regret doing what I did? No, but I sure wasn't expecting to be interrogated by two threatening asshole detectives. Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy
Would you mind sharing the locations you disclosed to APD?
WTF? you allowed yourself to be questioned and held for 2 hrs with no atty..? HA HA HA HAHAHAHHAHA
Unless they actually have solid proof of illegal activities, it's stupid to play along with them. If you have a straight story there is no need to "attempt to save your own ass" because if they keep pressuring you then its a form of harassment. Scaring you is a tactic they try on people who don't know what they really are legally authorized to do, and in your case, it worked a ton for them.
Would you mind sharing the locations you disclosed to APD? Originally Posted by utopia69
My go to regular places were Classic and DT. The detectives made me tell them EVERYTHING. Including all of the sex acts and how much they charged. It was bad telling them that for $60 the girl will get topless, let you suck their tits and play with their pussy while she jerked you off. What was terribly uncomfortable was having to disclose every single sex act when I paid at least $100+ above the normal entrance fee. I did tell them that I'd been to Sunny and Lucky before but they didn't seem very interested because it was in the summer and not recent. They did seem extra interested in DT.
Unless they actually have solid proof of illegal activities, it's stupid to play along with them. If you have a straight story there is no need to "attempt to save your own ass" because if they keep pressuring you then its a form of harassment. Scaring you is a tactic they try on people who don't know what they really are legally authorized to do, and in your case, it worked a ton for them. Originally Posted by Kamisearch
I spoke with an attorney a few days later and he said the fact that I was so open and only concerned for my own ass is exactly what LE was hoping for.
WTF? you allowed yourself to be questioned and held for 2 hrs with no atty..? HA HA HA HAHAHAHHAHA Originally Posted by nuglet
Hey dickface retard. You and everyone else would have done the exact same thing.
Hey dickface retard. You and everyone else would have done the exact same thing. Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy
Nah, those of us that know their rights know to shut up. They have to prove your guilt, don't do their job for them.
  • ATX
  • 12-05-2019, 06:24 PM
I'm sure you can figure it out, but I don't know if it stops here because I had to save my own ass. The next day I was questioned by APD for over two hours. They told me that if I didn't tell them everything about the other spas I've recently been to I would also be prosecuted for perjury and obstruction in addition to prostitution. I was scared shitless so I had no choice but to tell the truth and hand over text messages. At the very end I had to sign my testimony and was told as long as I continued to cooperate I wouldn't be prosecuted so that's what I did. Do I regret doing what I did? No, but I sure wasn't expecting to be interrogated by two threatening asshole detectives. Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy
You're a nieve stupid dumb ass. Why would you ever admit to any law enforcement of commiting a crime. Regardless of what an officer tells you. They made You bull shit your weak and cracked lawyer up or just sit there and shut your mouth until they let you go. You can always be charged and convicted regardless of what they tell you. Then you wrote a statement even more retarded. You can't argue or try to weasel around a signed written statement.
You should have had CChriss talk to them....I hear he's pretty scary too.....
The detectives should be “very busy” verifying all the info from the suspect...they already lost a few pounds...
Either way, I like my chances. Besides, these places are not in the massage business and everyone knows it. They are nothing but slimy whore houses run by a bunch of criminals. If the other hapy ending is that slaves are set free, who really cares that a bunch of criminals are arrested and deported. Bravo to LE if they make it happen!
They are nothing but slimy whore houses run by a bunch of criminals. Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy
However, they're only criminals because this country was settled by a bunch of religious nuts that were even too prudish for the English.

Furthermore, making the act illegal, rather out in the open and subject to health inspection, helps facilitate trafficking. You only endanger everyone else by pushing it into the shadows.
Green Eyed Shy Guy is Treetop? Anyone else get that same feeling?
Green Eyed Shy Guy is Treetop? Anyone else get that same feeling? Originally Posted by DrSticks2
I can smell the boot polish on his breath