Somebody you know?

I had the daughter of one of my high school teachers come up to me and whisper that we had a mutual "friend"! Turns out it was my atf at the time and both were in the "business". We had a couple of appts. and she was quite popular in the city she lived in. I see her (not bcd) and speak to her occasionally. No awkwardness or anything.
My older brother walked into a club I was dancing in about a decade ago. He left before I saw him, but he saw me--In a red velvet bikini, thankfully not topless Originally Posted by B_Genderous
damn.. not going to lie, if I had been your brother I would have slinked to a dark corner and waited until I saw your goodies.. Hell, I made it that far, might as well go for the GOLD..

yes, I saw a former client of mine after seeing her posted ad.. she used her real name, so it was no doubt it was her.. I debated a while, her reviewed services were outstanding, so I went for it.. it had been several years since we saw each other, so I wasn't sure she would remember.. she did, but I didn't admit it.. we had exchanged PM's, another Hobbyist had tipped her off that I knew her, so when she and I met up, she was anticipating who I might be.. she guessed, but I told her upfront that if she guessed right or wrong, I was not going to say, LOL..

she was beyond great, by the way..

missed a chance to see a co-worker dancing... I had no idea she danced on the side, and another co-worker tipped me off, told me where.. I missed my opportunity by not going soon after.. she had quit by then.. what the fuck was I thinking?
  • FÜN
  • 08-13-2015, 10:37 AM
Saw a friends wife here on eccie. I know he is into hobbying, don't know a lot about her. They live in a different state, and we might say hi a couple of times a year on the phone, or text. So, I asked her if we might have a mutual friend named xxxxxx. She responded "no", then disabled her account. I've never said a word to my friend.
The closest connection I've ever had ---- One lady I met from a CL ad I posted. Turns out, she graduated high school with my son. I saw her several times. Damn attractive spinner. She never suspected anything. I found a way to mention her name to my son. I think it would have been funny if he had banged her.

He never even went on a date with her --- not his type.
The closest connection I've ever had ---- One lady I met from a CL ad I posted. Turns out, she graduated high school with my son. I saw her several times. Damn attractive spinner. She never suspected anything. I found a way to mention her name to my son. I think it would have been funny if he had banged her.

He never even went on a date with her --- not his type. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Wonder if your son ever screwed your wife's bestie and wondered how cool it would be if you had banged her too. smh

Sometimes the things folks say just kinda make me do a double take.....sorry and Wow! Gotta love anonymity. Sure learn a lot. LOL
Wonder if your son ever screwed your wife's bestie and wondered how cool it would be if you had banged her too. smh

Sometimes the things folks say just kinda make me do a double take.....sorry and Wow! Gotta love anonymity. Sure learn a lot. LOL Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Probably wouldn't bother me because I would never know. But, it was a while before I discovered they graduated together and knew each other.

To your other comment, I probably would not reveal this in person to another lady. But there are also things I reveal in person that I wouldn't reveal on this board.

And you are right, I've learned a lot on this board, too. And some of it has shocked me.
Probably wouldn't bother me because I would never know. But, it was a while before I discovered they graduated together and knew each other.

To your other comment, I probably would not reveal this in person to another lady. But there are also things I reveal in person that I wouldn't reveal on this board.

And you are right, I've learned a lot on this board, too. And some of it has shocked me. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
You and me both! LOL
I use to work with this girl at Walmart back in the day. I found her on Fb one day, and sent her a friend request. For the longest time, she would always post pictures with lots of cash. It showed she lived in Vegas. I figured she was a stripper, until I joined this site and was browsing the Vegas girls. By that time she had already deleted me off Fb. I thought about setting up an appointment with her when I go there, just to see if she would recognize me. She has an amazing ass, but when I worked with her, she was a smoker, and that is a turn off for me.
My best "I know you experience" came from a local strip club in KC.
My middleschool bully's wife was dancing there - an all nude juice bar.
I got around 4 full nude lap dances from her, and still have the $1.00 she shoved in her cooch.
Everytime I see him, I show him the scent of his wife and laugh - he is the reason my father signed me up for boxing.
As we all get older, its funny the things we never forget, and will never forgive.