NBA

BigBill at least play with it for the hour or bring a dildo or something....its all about the customer service!
BigBill at least play with it for the hour or bring a dildo or something....its all about the customer service! Originally Posted by The Player
fortunately my tongue can go as long and hard as ever and I love eating pussy....Bill
None of us know the reasons why some providers have NBA policy and I doubt if any of them will be able to adjudicate that to anyone, Houston has over 600 providers and I believe most of us would love to spend quality time with any gentleman without defining that persons race. Furthermore they are guys who wish not to see black women, it's all a matter of preferences.
As long as you're squeaky clean and come from good stock the darkest brown/black - blue/black to the lightest of skin pigmentation wouldn't bother me at all Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
+ 1..
That's ok let them be that way they don't know what they are missing, just leaves more for us..lol
Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Some ladies just don't want to have any fun don't they?

If you are a respectable and clean gentlemen (regardless of age or race), by all means, you are more than welcome to see me!

P.S. The Bernie Mac comment was hilarious! Someone come over now to wipe the Grand Marnier off my keyboard! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
None of us know the reasons why some providers have NBA policy and I doubt if any of them will be able to adjudicate that to anyone, Houston has over 600 providers and I believe most of us would love to spend quality time with any gentleman without defining that persons race. Furthermore they are guys who wish not to see black women, it's all a matter of preferences. Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
Well said ladies...damn sure glad none of you has an NBA policy...

Gabby: I hope you save some time for me!!!

Full disclosure, I'm black like Don Cheadle shoutin' power to the people.
But I was browsing P411 and came across a provider profile that grabbed my attention. Nice turn of phrase, clever, witty and very hot, but NBA, she's white.
Sent a pm for no other reason than to compliment on how she put it down. She checked my profile, clearly stating my ethnicity and responded. Series of playful, flirty pm's ensued, genuine chemistry, and to my surprise set an appointment with the only stipulation that I don't write a review "for obvious reasons".

This happens more times than you'd imagine...js
None of us know the reasons why some providers have NBA policy and I doubt if any of them will be able to adjudicate that to anyone, Houston has over 600 providers and I believe most of us would love to spend quality time with any gentleman without defining that persons race. Furthermore they are guys who wish not to see black women, it's all a matter of preferences. Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
very well put .....I am as white as white can be and although I dont really have any NWA policy, I have not been with a white chic for almost 30 years. They just dont appeal to me. The opposites attract thing applies to me. I like em dark, exotic, young, and small.....exactly opposite of me....and by the way Gabby your ass drives me nuts...Bill
This brotha' ain't done nothing to their sorry asses! I don't give a shit anymore. See DarthMaul, I've gotten a lot better... LMFAO Originally Posted by TheDr
Yes, you seem to be doing much better.

Maybe their pimp doesn't want another black dick in their girls pussy. Originally Posted by ZedX79
If you think all pimps are black, then stick around for a little while.

Wtf have you brothas done to these nice providers? Now even men most of the ladies on BP are NBA. Even most of the sistas are NBA and some of them are Bernie Mac black. Ijs. Originally Posted by Cockstrong67
There is a HUGE NBA thread in the national forum.

one provider told me was because of arrogance and aggression.
one provider told me was because of arrogance and aggression. Originally Posted by two_incher
Anybody of ANY RACE can be arrogant and aggressive. That shit sounds stupid.

Cockstrong67, refer to that long ass NBA thread in the National Forum like Darth said.
you know I wish some of these chics had a no old fat guy policy because even though I am always kind and gentle with the girls I have been with a couple that I could tell just did not like being with me. And these same girls gave completely different service to younger thinner men. One even admitted to me it was due to lack of attraction. These are rare exceptions. The vast majority I have been with treated me as I treated them....Bill
very well put .....I am as white as white can be and although I dont really have any NWA policy, I have not been with a white chic for almost 30 years. They just dont appeal to me. The opposites attract thing applies to me. I like em dark, exotic, young, and small.....exactly opposite of me....and by the way Gabby your ass drives me nuts...Bill Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
I don't have a racial preference i gravitate towards people who can speak intelligently about an intellectually stimulating topic, race has nothing to do with intelligence and i have found nba women to be lacking in intellect and performance so i do the same, reverse discrimination. Happy hobbying.
Wtf have you brothas done to these nice providers? Now even most of the ladies on BP are NBA. Even most of the sistas are NBA and some of them are Bernie Mac black. Ijs. Originally Posted by Cockstrong67
Being a gent of color, I would say nothing has been done to anyone. To suggest otherwise sounds unmistakably incorrect as a whole. A "real man" should present himself as such - regardless of his ethnicity. In doing so, be respectfully, mature, and well groomed. Maturity no doubt has a good deal to do with that as well.

For those who's preference is not to entertain fantasy's and have a NBA policy, its certainly their loss. They miss out on those who have the ability to entertain on a mutual experience level fantasy enjoyment. Houston is not short in the supply department - those who won't entertain are doing you a favor. Find a fantasy that enjoys your company, not someone who will make you feel like an old shoe. Just my 2 cents......

Gabby: I hope you save some time for me!!!

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
I got plenty of time for you!!
very well put .....I am as white as white can be and although I dont really have any NWA policy, I have not been with a white chic for almost 30 years. They just dont appeal to me. The opposites attract thing applies to me. I like em dark, exotic, young, and small.....exactly opposite of me....and by the way Gabby your ass drives me nuts...Bill Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
I am delighted...
1. Pimp (ass-u-me-d black) don't want another pimp (also ass-u-me-d black) stealing his bitch.

2. Pimp doesn't want black guys "beating up the pussy". Meaning if the pussy is beat up it has to take less dick that work day. Less money in said pimps wallet at the end of the day. When Wayne Brady's money is light he has to choke a bitch.

3. Them fucking darkies are some unedumacated muthafuckas!!! If you call & you sound like you just got released from the Gladiator Unit of TDCJ two days ago she might not wanna deal with you.

4. It's bad business. For some reason white people don't like it when their whores take black dick. It's been alluded to that providers have said clients have conveyed the message to their face that they don't like seeing providers that do black guys. Or it could just be some olde wives-tale that seeing black guys will reduce the number of high rollers that will see them.

5. They actually aren't attracted to black guys. I know. I know. You're so handsome you make Denzel look like JJ from Good Times, but black guys just don't get her wet.

6. The provider is also black & she wants to reduce the risk of running into someone she may know IRL.

7. Black people are dirty. You know like how some people don't eat pork cause it lives in it's own filth.

8. Cheap. Will always ask for a discount. More likely to short change. Abuse the clock & try to go over time significantly.

9. That angry black thing about having to "pay for pussy." For some reason if god forbid a black guy has to pay for strange it's demeaning to his ego. So to take back his pride/shattered ego he's gonna go "balls to the walls I think he's snapped & is trying to do me bodily harm aggressive.

10. I know this will sound strange but a whore is beneath them. Whereas #9 is physically assaulting. This is mental abuse. A complete & utter lack of respect or treating one as if they're human. Black guys see hookers as being worth less than a rat in the gutter.
It sounds like you have the problem more with blacks than the female .