A client won't call

I've seen several providers and never ever made contact by phone or text....always hobby email. I'm not giving out my number.....ever.

Last week I activated an old go phone card that came with a phone I had to buy in a hurry to replace a dead phone long ago. From here out, I'll have a number. I'm sure it will be helpful.

I'm in Houston with P411. Any providers that want my hobby number can PM me
No phone conversation no nookie.......

roflmao
  • Viddy
  • 03-25-2013, 02:54 PM
His wife looks thru his phone? I don't know how it works on other phones, but on my iPhone, I can edit the call log.

There's an "Edit" button at the top of the call log. After you hit that, you can just delete any calls from the log. Best time to delete would be immediately after the call, so you don't forget later.

You can edit Text mesg conversations too. You can delete individual texts, or the whole conversation.

I would assume Android gives you these abilities too. Maybe someone with an Android can try it and chime in.
  • Kloie
  • 03-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Android does too. Or get a cheap trac phone so she can't see the bill. If you text a bit that is ok but to finalize you have to call me
This is a pretty common reality for married guys, and hey, the phone bill lists all of the phone calls, in or out and you can't very easily edit that! ...but

It is easy enough to get a second number on your phone with apps like Line2. These apps just use data and don't show up on your phone bill. As a bonus they allow virtually free calling internationally. No excuse not to have a number to use!

I had a similar situation to this happen to me in Denver last week. Tons of emails back and forth, same "my wife goes through my phone" story. It felt a little funny.... Did not see that one :P Originally Posted by LaciLuv
I am sick of guys who want to tell the ladies how to run their business. Flip a coin and figure out which hand to fall in love with.

If you are that scared then quit fucking around on your wife.

roflmao
Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Flip a coin and figure out which hand to fall in love with. Originally Posted by mikkifine
I blew coffee out my nose. Hilarious!!

You tell'em gal.
What, the hotel room phone restricts out going calls???????????????????? Smells fishy to me Originally Posted by mad469s
I know for a fact hotels can do this very easily. Restrict outgoing calls if the customer hadn't put down a credit card. Or has someone else paying for the room with restrictions.
If you are that scared then quit fucking around on your wife. Originally Posted by mikkifine
Its not about being scared, its about not being stupid.
Flip a coin and figure out which hand to fall in love with. Originally Posted by mikkifine
Hey, I have enough love in my heart for both hands.

But, good points.

roflmao
Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Plus 1 - LOL!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
The only explanation I can think of for having her call him at the hotel is that the area code of the hotel is different than the provider's area code. In that case the hotel might just list the number on the bill when he checks out, allowing the wife to ask him who that number goes to, or worse, to call it herself to find out. Still, I'm with the crowd on the trust your instincts issue. Regardless of the reason, listen to that sixth sense.
His wife looks thru his phone? I don't know how it works on other phones, but on my iPhone, I can edit the call log.

There's an "Edit" button at the top of the call log. After you hit that, you can just delete any calls from the log. Best time to delete would be immediately after the call, so you don't forget later.

You can edit Text mesg conversations too. You can delete individual texts, or the whole conversation.

I would assume Android gives you these abilities too. Maybe someone with an Android can try it and chime in. Originally Posted by Viddy
Androids can do the same which is all well and good however it doesn't delete then from the phone bill itself - wife calls are no fun to get at 1am in the morning
I guess they feel that after a visit or 2 that we are buddies and I will be forgiving. Not all regulars do this luckily.

Time for him to invest in a cheap Walmart Tracphone as a hobby phone. Basically a throw away phone.

You would think a regular wouldn't try and stiff you on the donation. There should be a higher level of trust when it comes to regulars. The client should expect the same level of service and TCB over time as that can sometimes decrease. And the provider should expect the same respect from the client over time and that he won't start looking for freebees. Originally Posted by cny6969
If the guy is a regular then I would call the hotel number but I won't for someone I don't know.