Mitch McConnell to states: Drop dead

wash your hand - Clean your guns
Most sensible advice in some time!
Thank U - j66! Originally Posted by oeb11
I thought it was funny I wasn’t giving advice

I have two hands, one for each handgun and they never dirty.
In another thread, many came down hard on Pelosi. And it seems rightfully so. Her approval rating is 36.3% in a summary of polls.

On the other side, McConnell has an approval rating of 27%.

Schumer is at 29%.

Of course, only 29% approve of the job Congress is doing. But it has gone up 10 points since March 7th.

.... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What's the approval rating of the Wuhan Virus?
  • oeb11
  • 04-23-2020, 02:11 PM
Remember the military axiom- Two hands - "This is my rifle, This is my gun"
Neither One gets dirty, ?????
In another thread, many came down hard on Pelosi. And it seems rightfully so. Her approval rating is 36.3% in a summary of polls.

On the other side, McConnell has an approval rating of 27%.

Schumer is at 29%.

Of course, only 29% approve of the job Congress is doing. But it has gone up 10 points since March 7th.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...able-6673.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Moscow Mitch is running behind McGrath in Kentucky on most polls, I hope Kentucky finally kicks his ass out, it’s way overdue.
At least he is offering to figure a way tat those Chite hole states can legally claim bankruptcy. Seems fair.
At least he is offering to figure a way tat those Chite hole states can legally claim bankruptcy. Seems fair. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Is that right?

We’ll be seeing which states need more federal aid real soon. Maybe you haven’t seen the current unemployment stats, Red states will be needing just as much aid as blue states.

The Texas oil patch is kaput, are you implying those salaries are going to reappear like magic...the great leader may brag about low oil prices but the industry is taking a beat down. You want those folks kicked off unemployment?
  • oeb11
  • 04-23-2020, 06:06 PM
isn't j666 just reveling in the economic damage - and jumping for joy over a possible Great Depression.

hasn't had so much fun since the day before the Nov 2016 election when it was "assured" that H.... would win.
Fascist DPST's - do so remind me of circling vultures.
Is that right?

We’ll be seeing which states need more federal aid real soon. Maybe you haven’t seen the current unemployment stats, Red states will be needing just as much aid as blue states.

The Texas oil patch is kaput, are you implying those salaries are going to reappear like magic...the great leader may brag about low oil prices but the industry is taking a beat down. You want those folks kicked off unemployment? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I know several people (Texans) who are trying to get unemployment, and can not.. yet. our official unemployment rate is higher than stated, and will spike in another 6 months, when major layoffs start in the oil and gas sphere.

Cuomo nailed McConnel today, when he pointed out that Kentucky sucks from New York's tit regularly, that New York's economy provides for Kentucky year after year.
I lived thru... the Great Recession created by Bush 2. I didn’t agree to bailing out the Banks and shareholders during those times.... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So were you consistent back then? Did you also disagree when the obama stimulus bill (ARRA, signed in Feb. 2009) bailed out the states with hundreds of billions?

There was an important difference too. You do recall that the money used to bailout the banks and shareholders back then (under TARP) was fully repaid, whereas the money doled out to the states (under ARRA) was in the form of grants (not loans) that quickly disappeared and added to our soaring national debt?

Oh, and in the interests of full disclosure - why don't you come clean and admit the reason you don't like the idea of letting states and cities go bankrupt is because that solution might jeopardize the generous taxpayer-funded pensions people like you enjoy?
What's the approval rating of the Wuhan Virus? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Among democrats it's close to 100%. They're rooting for the virus to do what Mueller and impeachment couldn't!
  • oeb11
  • 04-24-2020, 08:21 AM
LL-+1
not mention supporting the CCP PR campaign that the Wuhan virus was a Trump plot - manufactured by the american military and planted in Wuhan

And the Fascist DPST mob marches right of the cliff with this - following Comrade Xi like lemmins.
I know several people (Texans) who are trying to get unemployment, and can not.. yet. our official unemployment rate is higher than stated, and will spike in another 6 months, when major layoffs start in the oil and gas sphere. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
My son's roommate received UE quickly and is making more than he was in wages. They still haven't paid April's rent.

They've already started cutting jobs at a major oil supply firm that I personally know of.

Cuomo nailed McConnel today, when he pointed out that Kentucky sucks from New York's tit regularly, that New York's economy provides for Kentucky year after year. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How?
Is that right?... Originally Posted by Jaxson66

We all know which states are basically insolvent, because they were the ones that were basically insolvent last year. The oil patch will come back when consumption increases. Consumption will increase as need increases. Need will increase as people get back to work. The states that were not insolvent last year will fair better because of their crazy notion that workers should work and keep as much of their money as possible. I dunno, guess they think that people that have money will spend it - as they see fit.
I know several people (Texans) who are... Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I know several people (Texans) who are collecting unemployment and many that are making more on it than they had claimed on their taxes the previous year.
My son's roommate received UE quickly and is making more than he was in wages. They still haven't paid April's rent.

They've already started cutting jobs at a major oil supply firm that I personally know of.

How? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Cuomo pointed out that New York is a net payer to the Federal Government in taxes, while Kentucky is a net receiver. New York's money is funneled through he federal government to Kentucky

I know several people (Texans) who are collecting unemployment and many that are making more on it than they had claimed on their taxes the previous year. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I know a few folks who are gaming the system, too.. big companies have, Hedge funds, many people who are not worthy. Big T didn't think the programs through, and Munchkin is not running them well.